Good afternoon all. I have installed pattern lock pro and setup everything correctly I hope. When the backlight turns off patternlock don't come up and lock the phone. I'm running on .225. Is it a known issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-10 11:46 AM
    Go to options/3rd party applications/patternlock/autolock

Do you have "Autolock when backlight turns off" set to "After 1 Sec."?
    09-22-10 11:59 AM
    Yes. Still no luck on locking. Should I reinstall?

Last edited by tehmole; 09-22-10 at 12:25 PM.
    09-22-10 12:15 PM
    The lite version had no issues on .246, can't say much for .225 though as I haven't tried it.

You might want to check the app permissions. Maybe something is not being allowed.
    09-22-10 12:45 PM
    Have you disable your BB password and restarted the device?
    09-22-10 12:48 PM
    I checked the permission and everything is on allow. I'll reintall and will report in.

09-22-10 12:50 PM
    Have you disable your BB password and restarted the device?
    Yes its disabled.

09-22-10 12:50 PM
    I reinstalled pattern lock and redo the settings. Still the same. Doesn't lock when the back light turns off. Its frustrating me due to the fact I forget to press the lock key when I put it in my bag and the buttons get pressed. Any other idea? Thanks

09-22-10 01:32 PM
    Tested from my Torch with .225 installed. Worked perfectly. I set it to after 1 second. Definitely look at all the other options and make sure there's nothing set to auto unlock, which might be on for certain apps.
    09-22-10 02:52 PM
    Tested from my Torch with .225 installed. Worked perfectly. I set it to after 1 second. Definitely look at all the other options and make sure there's nothing set to auto unlock, which might be on for certain apps.
    brandflakes

I turned off all the auto unlock. Still don't work. I emailed support and waiting for their answer.

09-22-10 03:09 PM
    Good luck with it. I know when I set it up, I went through all options to make sure nothing (except calls) unlocked my device. I happen to use the lock button, though and don't normally use the backlight feature. I did that just to test for you on .225. It sounds like it's some other setting that's keeping it from coming on. Hopefully, support will get it fixed for you asap.
    09-22-10 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD