I have been using the blackberry app world without issues for nearly every app I have download. So far I have been sticking to free apps. There is 1 application though, namely Buzzd, that became queued for download but has never resolved the download state. I can't delete it from the My World section of the blackberry app world application, and I can't delete it from my actual downloads folder because it hasn't actually been downloaded there. Every time I navigate to Buzzd and try to redownload, it doesn't give me the option, it seems the blackbery app world still thinks it is downloading, or has been downloaded. But its completely frozen in this 'downloading' state. Before and after this issue, I've downloaded several other apps without problems.

I've tried doing a reset on the phone and a 'QuickPull', this doesn't resolve the issue. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the blackberry app world, this doesn't resolve the issue.

Thanks
    09-18-09 10:49 AM
    Go to "My World" in the app and scroll to the frozen app. Then hold the alt key on your keypad, click r-s-t. That should delete the frozen app.
    09-18-09 11:06 AM
    This fixed my issue - Perfect thanks!
    09-18-09 12:17 PM
    Thanks for the tip, ace! Had the same issue with a different app, and this worked perfectly.
    09-18-09 12:56 PM
    Go to "My World" in the app and scroll to the frozen app. Then hold the alt key on your keypad, click r-s-t. That should delete the frozen app.
    You legend! if only I'd have known this 6 weeks ago when the same happened to me! It only resolved itself after wiping the device! PITA!
    09-18-09 07:16 PM
    LOL.
    Had the same issue and I wiped my Bold for this.
    Anyway, thanks for the tips, ace.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 10:24 PM
    You all are making me blush. I'm just passing on what I learned on an earlier post. I had an app stuck for 2 weeks until I read the solution on this site.
    09-19-09 02:19 PM
    Thanks for the help also. Must have alot of people with frozen downloads
    09-19-09 02:25 PM
    Nice tip thanks for this!
    09-20-09 08:50 PM
    i have a storm and i don't know where my alt key is. i've tried everything and nothing works.
    10-11-09 01:26 PM
    Hello

I'm having the same problem with my z10 ver 10.2.1.537
    I tried to reset blackberry world from settings and it didn't help !
    Any ideas ?

Thank you
    02-16-14 01:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD