Hi All

New BB user here and I am hooked

Was playing around with the BB earlier today and I tried to download QuickPull through the App World but it wouldn't download. I tried to remove it but the only option App World would give was to pause the download. Even uninstalling and re-installing App World does not remove QuickPull from the menu.

I have tried re-installing QuickPull from other sources, tried re-downloading it from App World but so far, this has not helped and I am still unable to download QuickPull, be it via Data Connection or WiFi.

All other applications download and install fine and I tried a few other applications as well through App World and they download fine.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I can remove QuickPull from the menu?
    05-24-09 10:16 PM
    Go unio your option. Then into applications. Then find quick pull use bb mni key and select delete. That will remove it and it should diappear from your app world. Then go to m.crackberry.com and click the ota applications link. Find quick pull and install it that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 10:34 PM
    Thanks for the heads up.

I tried as you suggested, going into Options > Advanced Options > Applications but I cannot find QuickPull in the list of applications.

Any other suggestions?
    05-25-09 09:15 AM
    Its kind of ironic but do a manual battery pull. Then go back to options/advanced/applications and if quickpull is on your device, it will be there.
    Then you can scroll over it, hit the menu/bb key and select delete.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD