CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Iskoot with Curve 8520

Does anyone know if its possible to use Iskoot with the new Curve 8520? I live in italy and am on the Vodafone network. It doesn't seem to want to setup when I try it... is it because Iskoot doesn't have app. for 8520?
    Thanks

I have it installed and so far tested for IMing.
    Used the Bold 9000 version of it. It's kinda slow and I am yet to try calling/receiving calls using it.

Can you keep us posted on your tests?
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

Thanked by:
    Guraboto (12-24-2010) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,501 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ITCurve View Post
    Does anyone know if its possible to use Iskoot with the new Curve 8520? I live in italy and am on the Vodafone network. It doesn't seem to want to setup when I try it... is it because Iskoot doesn't have app. for 8520?
    Thanks
    It is possible that the OS you are running is higher or newer if you will to what the app is written for. Keep checking if you updates come online and install them when they do.

Managed to do a iSkoot to skype call.
    Could not get a skype to iSkoot call when I tried and I am almost sure I also can't go iSkoot to iSkoot calls.

How were your tests?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com