Slacker is one of the first apps I installed on my first Blackberry. I loved it and carried it over to every other BB I have owned, and certain versions had bugs, but none that ever got under my skin like this one. I have version 4.0.736, and in the last week or so it will play for a while then just cut off and go to buffering. It will not ever finish buffering unless I close and restart the app or skip songs. Also if I skip a song to get it to start playing again, the next songs that follow at random will play for a minute or so and then skip by themselves, until I run out of skips and then it hangs in the endless buffering loop. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall to no avail. My account is the unpaid one and I don't cache or anything like that if it matters, and it does this regardless of signal strength. Is anyone else having this issue? As far as I can find the app is up to date with no updates that google or app world can find.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Crude Berry; 07-02-11 at 11:38 AM.
    07-02-11 11:32 AM
    Could be. I only have 2.8gb used. This is the only thing I am having trouble with. I downloaded Pandora and am having no troubles with it. I just prefer Slacker but looks like Pandora is the savior of the month.
    07-02-11 02:19 PM
    I had the exact problem CrudBerry I couldn't get it sorted and also all emails and tried contact with custemer servise failed so I had carrier stop all payments....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-11 03:18 PM
    CrudeBerry if you still have any of your old BBs laying around, grab the Slacker 2.0.91 COD off one of them and drop it onto your new phone to use free station caching. I only get EDGE with my Torch on T-Mo so caching is a must. Slacker made caching a premium feature as of version 3.
    07-02-11 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD