I know this sounds kinda weird, but is there an invisible icon that we can use as a replacement for weather slots? Sometimes I would like to hide the weather icon on my homescreen to show more wallpaper and an invisible icon is the only way to do this, unless I'm missing something. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 03:39 PM
    There is a program called magicicon that allows you to change the icons for certain but not all applications. You MIGHT be able to use that with an icon/jpg you create that is a mere pixel in dimension - that is, almost invisible.
    01-29-10 04:24 PM
    I know this sounds kinda weird, but is there an invisible icon that we can use as a replacement for weather slots? Sometimes I would like to hide the weather icon on my homescreen to show more wallpaper and an invisible icon is the only way to do this, unless I'm missing something. Thanks.

You can try the Reverie D 2 theme if you wish. I ude the single toggable slot with transitions on my 9700, and you can drop the weather slot out of the way of your wallpaper at anytime.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/re...6/index14.html

Hope this helps.
    01-29-10 07:34 PM
    Yes, all theme should have that function, to give us a choice on the fly and not have to change theme. That's just what I was looking for but its only limited to the Reverie theme. Too bad I have the Tour though. Thanks anyway.

01-29-10 08:17 PM
    Yes, all theme should have that function, to give us a choice on the fly and not have to change theme. That's just what I was looking for but its only limited to the Reverie theme. Too bad I have the Tour though. Thanks anyway.

I just posted the 9700 one for you to think about, because this is the one that I know, but there is a version is available for the Tour. Just search a little bit.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/re...90/index7.html

Hope this helps.
    01-29-10 08:40 PM
    Funny, I already have the Reverie D and HT but had no clue their was an updated toggle version for the D on the Tour. That's why I thought it was a 9700 exclusive. Glad I found out though, thanks.

01-29-10 10:29 PM
    Cool. Enjoy.

1 with icon toggled on.
    1 with icon toggled off.
    01-29-10 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD