Hi all,
    It's a long shot I know, but I wondered if anyone could tell me iif any of the weather apps I see people talking about support the UK?

It would be even better if they had international support as I do travel a fair bit.

Thanks for your help.
    07-20-09 04:58 AM
    I just use the weather function in Viigo now. Strangely the inbuilt accuweather or weather channel in my Bold doesnt find my hometown location, but in viigo accuweather does. So, Viigo for me
    07-20-09 05:03 AM
    I use the weather function in Quicklaunch, it's pretty basic and shows current, high and low only in the titile but it works for my town in the UK (you have to use the correct format for your location ID as I think it takes all the info from yahoo weather).
    It's a great app and this is just an extra on top of LOADS of other functions, and the weather is veiwable with one click of a conv key...
    07-20-09 05:23 AM
    Hi, I'm based in the UK and use BBWeather. It's free and the OTA link is below:
    http://www.tateu.net/software/downlo..._4.3.jad?q=php
    It can be a bit tricky to set up and uses yahoo weather IDs. For example, Barcelona is spxx0015.
    I set up all the profiles before I go away and change the location while I'm away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 05:27 AM
    I use weathereye and it is pretty good. the home screen icon changes to show the weather and it works fine in birningham

07-20-09 05:32 AM
    Weathereye's a good choice too. I tried it for a while but it didn't have a location close to where I live.

07-20-09 05:38 AM
    I use weatherbug (which is free too) and it's brilliant.
    07-20-09 05:49 AM
    Happy days, I expected to have no one reply to this.

I will try a couple of the free ones and see if they are any good before buying one.

Cheers folks
    07-20-09 06:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD