Anybody know of a international calling app for the 9900?

I was using Vopium and I just tried Truphone and they both don't work yet

I need to make some international calls and Vodafone uk is charging me �1 per minute.
    08-22-11 05:58 AM
    Have you tried Mo-call? Damn! Disappointed that they don't work yet. I was using Truphone previously, they do take long time to update their apps. I'm due to get my 9900 on 26th.

If Mo-call doesn't work, other option is vodafone UK do a intl calling add on, which is �5/month and you get discounted rates. Not very cheap comparing it to the apps, but loads better than �1/min. You could do an add-on for a month or so, until these apps start working. Find out if there's any minimum term for this add-on as I'm not sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 06:29 AM
    Mo-call is not showing up in the appworld search so I'm assuming it's not available either yet

08-22-11 06:34 AM
    If you prefer to try, visit Mo-call website and they have an option of sending u the link to download.

Mo-call is showing in OS6 app world. So, it makes me think that even this app is not supported.

Mean time, drop an email to vopium to see if they are in the process of updating their app.

How is vopium by the way? Is it better than truphone?

08-22-11 07:20 AM
    belfastdispatcher - If you are still looking for an app for international calling, I've found voxofon which supports BB 7 OS. Just downloaded it and haven't used it yet.

Vopium for 9900 is in works, I think. May be this will tide you until they release update.
    08-31-11 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD