Twinkler Software is proud to announce a new version of InstantLog!

InstantLog v1.6complete feature list:

For Calls:

1. Log Placed/Received/Missed Calls to Calendar.
    2. Log calls to user configurable Calendar and optionally mark as Private.
    3. NEW! Backup Sent/Received Calls to IMAP Mail Server with user configurable directory and optionally mark it as read.
    4. NEW! "Blacklist" feature lets users configure which calls will not be logged to Calendar/Email.

For SMS:

1. Log Sent/Received SMS messages to Calendar.
    2. Log SMS to User Configurable Calendar and optionally mark as Private.
    3. NEW! Backup Sent/Received SMS to IMAP Mail Server with user configurable directory and optionally mark as Read.
    4. NEW! "Blacklist" feature lets users configure which SMS messages will not be logged to Calendar/Email.

For Email:

1. Log received Email messages to Calendar.
    2. Log Emails to User Configurable Calendar and optionally mark as Private.
    3. NEW! "Blacklist" feature lets users configure which Emails will not be logged to the Calendar.

For IMAP:

1. NEW! Support of IMAP Mail Server. (Optimal configuration is achieved using Gmail Account).
    2. NEW! Support Gmail's chat style messages.
    3. NEW! UTF-8 encoding, multi-language support.
    4. NEW! User Configurable Transfer Indictor when uploading message to IMAP Server.

At this time, we believe that we are the ONLY app that enables this type of Backup Functionality. Backup to IMAP server is IMMEDIATE.

For anyone who purchased a previous release of InstantLog this is a FREE upgrade!

If you have not purchased InstantLog as yet - We have a 20% off PROMO through the end of the month! (No coupon needed)

Twinkler Software
    01-24-10 06:28 PM
    I own AddOnis. Are these features going to be incorporated into AddOnis?

Great work BTW!
    01-24-10 07:01 PM
    I own AddOnis. Are these features going to be incorporated into AddOnis?

Great work BTW!
    Hey Chris,

No, AddOnis and InstantLog are separate products....
    01-24-10 10:21 PM
    rorycs,

Figured I would post here and not hijack the AddOnis thread.

InstantLog kind of works for what I need/want.

Here's the deal. I need a way to track business/personal calls for tax purposes.

If this could be done it would be great.

It might be annoying for some so an option to turn it off much like in AddOnis.

Create a whitelist for contacts with a category of business or personal.

When you make a call or receive a call, and the caller is in the "whitelist" then log the calendar with that info as either Personal or Business based on what your whitelist category is.

If they are not in whitelist, pop up option to add to whitelist category OR popup and add to calendar as personal or business.

I would create a calendar for this and then at end of year I could create a listing for taxes.

Since I claim a portion of my cell phone bill for taxes/business, the IRS reqires me to keep records of the portions.

So at end of year if 75% of my calls were business then I would deduct 75% of my total cell phone bill for taxes.

Hope this wasn't to vague, hopefully you can see where I am headed.

Or, if you or someone else could come up with a better or easier way, I am ll ears!!!

Scott
    01-26-10 12:17 PM
    Already using Addonis. So question is: whether will it duplicate in/out phone logs already done by Addonis.
    Any chance of either of these programs logging blocked/missed calls?
    01-26-10 01:51 PM
    rorycs,

Figured I would post here and not hijack the AddOnis thread.

InstantLog kind of works for what I need/want.

Here's the deal. I need a way to track business/personal calls for tax purposes.

If this could be done it would be great.

It might be annoying for some so an option to turn it off much like in AddOnis.

Create a whitelist for contacts with a category of business or personal.

When you make a call or receive a call, and the caller is in the "whitelist" then log the calendar with that info as either Personal or Business based on what your whitelist category is.

If they are not in whitelist, pop up option to add to whitelist category OR popup and add to calendar as personal or business.

I would create a calendar for this and then at end of year I could create a listing for taxes.

Since I claim a portion of my cell phone bill for taxes/business, the IRS reqires me to keep records of the portions.

So at end of year if 75% of my calls were business then I would deduct 75% of my total cell phone bill for taxes.

Hope this wasn't to vague, hopefully you can see where I am headed.

Or, if you or someone else could come up with a better or easier way, I am ll ears!!!

Scott
    Scott,

Please PM me your email address!

Rory
    01-27-10 12:09 PM
    Already using Addonis. So question is: whether will it duplicate in/out phone logs already done by Addonis.
    Any chance of either of these programs logging blocked/missed calls?
    You would disable this function in AddOnis, and use the expanded functions in InstantLog. It will Log missed calls...
    01-27-10 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD