Twinkler Software is proud to announce the latest addition to our Software Catalog � InstantLog! InstantLog is available immediately in the App Store and is priced at $3.99. (Item 44906)

InstantLog - Logs your Calls, SMS Messages, & Emails to your Calendar

InstantLog runs silently and unobtrusively in the background letting the user choose to log Incoming Email and/or SMS Messages to the native Blackberry Calendar (user selectable). Optionally, InstantLog can also record all Incoming, Outgoing, and Missed Calls to the Calendar. The user can select a calendar for logging if multiple calendars are available on the device. InstantLog also features a Logging Firewall that allows the user to define Email and SMS messages that will not be logged for privacy purposes! Use InstantLog for Business to record important communications or for billing purposes and save the information to your work calendar. Use InstantLog personally to save important communications to your personal calendar. InstantLog lets you choose a different calendar to save each type of message to and is compatible with multiple BES / BIS calendars!

Logging Firewall to define Email Addresses and SMS Messages that Will Not be logged to the calendar.
    Creates a new entry for each new message.
    Appends to an entry when you send a reply.
    Use a different Calendar to save and record each type of message.
    Runs silently in the background and requires no user intervention.
    Compatible with BES and multiple BIS Calendars.
    OS 4.6 and above.
    12-24-09 10:35 AM
    downloaded the trial - How do you set up to not log all SMS or Emails? Explain the blacklisting feature.

Thanks!
    12-29-09 01:28 PM
    Using Addonis, love the incoming and outgoing phone log feature.
    Any way it can log the duration of the duration of the call or end time?
    12-29-09 01:56 PM
    Using Addonis, love the incoming and outgoing phone log feature.
    Any way it can log the duration of the duration of the call or end time?
    yes, the start and end time of the events is actually the start and end time of the call.
    01-02-10 06:38 AM
    I'm not getting all of my SMS and calls logged into my email. It's missing some here and there. I have the logs being sent to my IMAP Gmail account. Anything I can change or I'm missing?
    01-27-10 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD