I know this topic has come up before, but I don't think it has ever been properly resolved, anywhere..

Since BIS 2.6, where gmail is IMAP by default, my "normal" @gmail.com email address is coming through instantly - which is wonderful. However, my main email account, a "Google Apps" domain account is still subject to the old 15-odd-minute polling delay, which drives me crazy.

Is there anything that can be done about this? I tried switching back to the old POP setup, but apparently that can't be done.

Is anybody else out there experiencing the same problem?
    05-14-09 02:53 AM
    I had the same problem with my 3 google apps domain email accounts also when BIS 2.6 came out. However, about 3 weeks ago I went through the whole process of deleting and adding the 3 accounts and now my emails are hitting my Storm before they hit my desktop. Just readd the accounts and they should be recognized a gmail server accounts
    05-14-09 07:28 AM
    thanks Kenny, I will give that a go & report back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 01:19 PM
    finally got around to doing this..

It configured my apps account automatically (I didn't need to enter server details) which it didn't do last time - and so far, everything is instant, hope it stays that way.

Thanks kenny
    05-16-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD