how do I turn off the confirmation that a text went through? It only does it when I send an sms through ql.

Also, my battery life has gone to crap since I did this yesterday....anyone experience this? Any fixes?
    10-12-09 04:56 PM
    clarification: I have a today theme and under messages on the home screen it is showing the sent message. I have to delete it to make it disappear.
    10-12-09 05:01 PM
    clarification: I have a today theme and under messages on the home screen it is showing the sent message. I have to delete it to make it disappear.
    I think that is just a bug with the way the today themes work with QL. I could be wrong but I thought I read that there wasn't a way around that for now.
    10-12-09 05:50 PM
    Yes, I think it is a bug that also involves some received messages not showing.

Regarding the battery life I think there is a long thread about it. My personal experience is that the battery life is pretty good EXCEPT every once in a while when it goes from fully charged to almost empty in a matter of 2-3 hours. I think it is when I go to areas with poor coverage and it is searching for a signal. But then the next day when I am back to my office or home, everything is fine again so see how it is over the next few days. You can try to turn off the global setting and switch to 1XEV in the mobile network settings. Some say turning the GPS to E911 only helps but I have no battery problems with it fully on.

BBPi
    10-12-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD