getting "internet access is not enabled for this application." followed the instructions on the site and link,,,still cannot connect...SUGGESTIONS?!?!?!
    03-31-08 01:28 PM
    The APN (Access Point Name) is most likely not setup right. Please contact AT&T and ask them for the details of their APN. Once you get these details, you can drop us a line at bb at jott dot com and we'll guide you through the rest of the steps.

Shree, Jott Networks
    03-31-08 03:37 PM
    My desktop crashed so I tried to download the Jott app ota. It didn't let me. Everytime I finished the sign up process and pushed continue it kept kicking it back to the screen with the password. After it rejected several different passwords I bailed on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-08 08:34 AM
    I have installed and reinstalled Jott on my Blackberry with the same outcome. It asks for Username and Password. It then says "Internet access is not enabled."
    04-01-08 12:49 PM
    Like shredster said, make sure you have the correct APN information added. If you don't have a data plan, the app won't work.
    04-01-08 01:01 PM
    I dumped Jott. Good idea, but did not deliver my texts (I am on TMo). Also the emails (and texts, I imagine) are from Jott networks with "Jott" here and "Jott" there. A LOT of branding, which I understand cause its free, but I knew all of emails would end up in my friends' junk boxes, even tho Jott tells you to tell everybody to look out for Jott in their junk box. Just wasn't gonna work 4 me... Just my 2 cents.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 09:29 PM
    The APN (Access Point Name) is most likely not setup right. Please contact AT&T and ask them for the details of their APN. Once you get these details, you can drop us a line at bb at jott dot com and we'll guide you through the rest of the steps.

Shree, Jott Networks
    I'm having the same problem on Tmo. I've had a Jott account for months (happy user!) but I keep getting bounced back to the login screen every time I enter my number and password. The progress bar shows: Loading, Requesting Style Sheet, Running Script and then it goes right back to a blank login page. (Before you ask: yes, I have all Javascript enabled.)

I'm nearly positive my APN is set up correctly - otherwise I wouldn't be doing half the stuff I do on my BB.
    04-02-08 10:21 PM
    APN info for TMO is wap.voicestream.com and both user/pass are to be left blank. If that is correct then there is something else going on. You could try clearing the cache and cookies, then trying again.
    04-02-08 10:27 PM
    APN info for TMO is wap.voicestream.com and both user/pass are to be left blank. If that is correct then there is something else going on. You could try clearing the cache and cookies, then trying again.
    Yep, APN is right.

Good idea. Cleared cookies/cache.

Now I get an error saying that my phone number or password is incorrect.

But I'm using the same number and password I use to log in to the website from my computer. I just logged out of Jott on my computer and back in to verify that I am using the same password.

Frustrating. I know my account information. I can type on my BB. What gives? I really would love to use this!
    04-02-08 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD