I paid for and downloaded the BerryBuzz 2.0 from the Carckberry Software Applications.

I installed the software on my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Curve 8330 which is running the BlackBerry 4.5.0 OS.

The BerryBuzz Icon appears on the Main Program Screen.

I read that you are supposed to go to the Program then the Options Sub-Menu, and the BerryBuzz Program Name is supposed to appear on the list.

I have tried this multiple times and the BerryBuzz Name does not appear on the Options Menu Item list.

When I go to the Options Advanced Applications Sub-Menu after it rebuilds the Programs Applications list, the BerryBuzz 2.06 Name is there in bold letters and all I can do is set its permissions, but nothing else.

How do I get the BerryBuzz to appear in the Programs Options Sub-Menu, so I can type in the Activation Code and Setup the Programs Properties.

Any ideas?

Jonathan

09-02-09 06:09 AM
    Here is a guide that shows some of the setup of berrybuzz

www.bellshare.com • View topic - How To- BerryBuzz~ The Layout
    and the bellshare support page
    Bellshare - Activation Code Support

to get to berrybuzz settings I just click on the icon called options>and berrybuzz is shown in that list without clicking on the "advanced options" or "applications"

so you should see it just from clicking on the options icon and in that list above the "bluetooth"and below the "Auto Text"
    09-02-09 06:29 AM
    It should be after Advanced Options under Options and appear as BeBuzz.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 06:31 AM
    I paid for and downloaded the BerryBuzz 2.0 from the Carckberry Software Applications.
    I installed the software on my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Curve 8330 which is running the BlackBerry 4.5.0 OS.
    The BerryBuzz Icon appears on the Main Program Screen.
    I read that you are supposed to go to the Program then the Options Sub-Menu, and the BerryBuzz Program Name is supposed to appear on the list.
    I have tried this multiple times and the BerryBuzz Name does not appear on the Options Menu Item list.
    How do I get the BerryBuzz to appear in the Programs Options Sub-Menu, so I can type in the Activation Code and Setup the Programs Properties.

Any ideas?

Jonathan

Also,
    I assume you meant for you OS you meant to type 4.5.0.77(clicking on the options icon> then click on "about">3rd line down should show you OS number )

Yes the BerryBuzz icon that is shown with all your other icons is not where the settings are it just clears out reminders on that icon.

also after you click on the "options icon" on your main screen>and should see berrybuzz in the list like the first link shows in post #2 , clicking on that should bring up the LED warning thing to turn off so you dont get a possible red light flash before the color flash(also have an option not to display this screen again), then the registration box pops up and should be able to enter code, this might be explained better in that link though kinda walks you thou the process.
    Last edited by DavidNC; 09-02-09 at 06:56 AM.
    09-02-09 06:46 AM
    Try a battery pull?
    09-02-09 06:56 PM
    do a battery pull and if that doesnt work try to delete and reinstall berrybuzz
    09-02-09 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD