Hi there,

Need help to resolve this issue. Majority of my apps that are installed on my BB which I can still run are showing up as "uninstalled" in "My World" (Apps World) any idea why is the happening?

How can I have "My World" register these apps that were installed on my BB via Apps World.

Did the "Alt+RST" trick but still the same... really confused.

(Fyi, I recently did a backup and restore of the apps with BBSAK could it be because of that? If so, how do I register these apps in "My World")

Tks in advance for all your help.
    Last edited by DingoBat; 04-01-11 at 04:39 AM.
    04-01-11 04:33 AM
    I think the backup/restore with BBSAK is your problem. When I did it a few weeks back, it worked great...but, BBSAK combines all third party apps into one folder. Which I assume is why app world doesn't recognize them. The only problem with this is if you want to delete one of those apps you end up deleting the whole folder, so I just deleted it and logged into app world from cpu. Signed into MyWorld and synced those apps back onto BB.
    DingoBat likes this.
    04-01-11 06:04 AM
    Thanks bgriff for your advice. I did exactly what you did and the apps are back on "My World" again.
    04-02-11 12:50 AM
    My BB installed a lot of application.. Nut sometimes after delete..Still it's share to remain memory... Even I used ALT+RST key remove and try to expend memory..My world exist without remove...How can I clear delete and reduce memory recover?
    04-03-11 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD