Have been doing a bit of looking on the net to try and solve this issue but no luck so far. Here is my issue.

I have a Bold 9700 and under Settings > Applications > Add ons the following applications are installed:

Blackberry App World
    Blackberry Maps

But I can not find them. They are not hidden and they are not in a folder, I have checked these several times.

I have installed BBapp world twice and when I click download it tells me that it is already installed.

Any ideas?
    01-24-10 07:15 PM
    Try a different theme... try resetting the theme you are using... Options > Theme > click on the active theme > click on Reset > select all options, then click Apply.
    01-24-10 08:34 PM
    You should they aren't in your downloads folder? By default they download to that. If you still have not found anything follow this procedure

Go to Settings folder> Options Icon> Applications > & find the app in there and see if it will allow you to delete it then try downloading it again and looking into the downloads folder.

also another thing that could have happened was they were hidden, to view all folders/apps even hidden apps follow these procedures

While Full menu of apps is up press the menu( Blackberry Key) and select show all.

To unhide, highlight the app(or folder) that is hidden and click the menu key and uncheck hide
    01-24-10 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD