I installed Geocache Navigator on BB Storm 2. I found the icon in Downloads and I tried to move it and then fat fingered something and the icon disappeared. Now I can not find it. I have deleted it twice and then reinstalled it. I still can not find it. I pulled the battery but that did not help. Any assistance would be appreciated. [/SIZE]
    01-02-11 02:19 PM
    perhaps when you "fat fingered" something, lol, you accedentally hid the icon. Pull up your menu key and choose "show all" the icon may pop back up on ya! (hopefully). If it does show up looking 'shaded' highlight the icon>menu key and the word 'hide' will have a check mark next to it, click that and it should show full color.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 01-02-11 at 04:17 PM.
    01-02-11 04:14 PM
    When I hit the Menu button I do see a "Hide" option when I highlight an icon. How do I unhide hidden icons?
    01-02-11 05:02 PM
    perhaps when you "fat fingered" something, lol, you accedentally hid the icon. Pull up your menu key and choose "show all" the icon may pop back up on ya! (hopefully). If it does show up looking 'shaded' highlight the icon>menu key and the word 'hide' will have a check mark next to it, click that and it should show full color.

Ok, I do not see a Show All option anywhere? I have been in the Advanced options and dont see it there either.
    01-02-11 05:05 PM
    I deleted the app once again and rebooted the device. When I went to reinstall the app again it gave me a REINSTALL option as if the app is installed. I dont understand how that can be? LOL...
    01-02-11 05:18 PM
    ok, right from your home screen, hit your menu key (the dotted one) until all your icons show, then hit your menu key again and you should see a list. In that list 'hide' & 'show all' should be there.

01-02-11 05:21 PM
    You most likely moved the icon into another folder.

Open EVERY SINGLE folder and look in them.
    01-02-11 05:22 PM
    You most likely moved the icon into another folder.

Open EVERY SINGLE folder and look in them.
    ahhh good point-i didn't think of that one!

01-02-11 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD