Hey guys, quick question. I wiped my Storm and am looking to reinstall Google Sync. I know the OTA is out the window, but I downloaded the .cod file from the .230 App thread. How do I install this? There's no .alx file so I can't do it through DM but I NEED this installed.

Any help? Thanks!
    09-19-09 01:51 AM
    Never should have wiped it. Then again I've been waiting 20 minutes for my device to initialize so maybe I'm wrong.
    09-19-09 02:17 AM
    I got it. I made an .alx to allow it to install from DM. You need it?
    09-19-09 02:18 AM
    I got it. I made an .alx to allow it to install from DM. You need it?
    No, I'm stalled out at "Wait for device initializaion." I have the AXL file and I know where I put it so I should be fine. It's just taking forever. I haven't receive an error message on my computer but there is a small message on my screen that says App Error 523.
    09-19-09 02:24 AM
    Hey guys, quick question. I wiped my Storm and am looking to reinstall Google Sync. I know the OTA is out the window, but I downloaded the .cod file from the .230 App thread. How do I install this? There's no .alx file so I can't do it through DM but I NEED this installed.

Any help? Thanks!
    why didnt you do a 3rd party backup before wiping your phone? im gonna assume you read procedure for loading an OS. did you not see the part about backing up 3rd party apps?
    09-19-09 10:24 AM
    You can load the .cod by itself with BBSAK.
    09-19-09 01:52 PM
    09-19-09 01:59 PM
    Google sync comes with the install. just fyi. check yer alx file in your install folder. and there are 2 COD's in the Java Folder. It actually automatically will install.
    09-19-09 04:04 PM
    Google sync comes with the install. just fyi. check yer alx file in your install folder. and there are 2 COD's in the Java Folder. It actually automatically will install.
    i accidentally forgot to do a third party app backup and desperately need google sync. I downloaded the cod file but cansomeone tell me how to install from here? what folder do i need to put it in?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 05:47 PM
    nevermind i.finally figured it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 04:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD