Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    17,537 Global Posts

Not into it, so no.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    924 Global Posts

No. I don't need to take pictures that look like they were taken on a 50s/60s era Kodak Instamatic camera. They look ridiculous IMO.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    954 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MobiDigital View Post
    If your a big Instagram fan and have a BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet then your too can explore Instagram with this amazing app. Buy InstaBook - Instagram Client - Download InstaBook - Instagram Client - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Oh ya that's fantastic, I can look at all the other pics people on their iPhones and Androids took using Instram via an App on my Playbook BUT I can't use Instagram! They should rename that app InstaTEASE!
    Blackberry Torch 2 9810
    64GB Blackberry Playbook
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,952 Global Posts

molome is a similar social photo sharing site similar to instagram, except for the amount of users. It is cross-platform as well. Though i doubt instagram users on android or ios would jump ship anytime soon.

On BBOS, i'm pretty neutral on it. It will be nice to have it, but it doesn't really matter if it isn't. For simple filters, lensboost works just fine.

On BB10, definitely. There is no doubt that there is a huge following of users on instagram. I'm sure when they are considering switching platform, one of the apps they will want to have on the new platform will be instagram. No matter what, having it will be a boost to the BB10 platform. Though i personally don't use it on my iphone, as i don't really like how they crop the photos to a square.

Global Posts
    10,491 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.

I do NOT want instagram, I know enough about photography and have enough common sense to realize that apps like instagram are absolutely ridiculous.
    That being said, I would like to see instagram come to BlackBerry because there's a lot of absolutely ridiculous people who want it.
    No offense to anyone in this thread of course.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    288986cf

No, go and be hip somewhere else. Get an iPhone, those are mainstream.
    Also, no, you are not and artist or a professional photographer and you will never be.
    You are not a deep philosopher either. Nobody gives a crap about what you had for breakfast.

Just my 2 cents.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,626 Global Posts

i think you just offended yourself. editing is not the main reason people want this app.

Quote Originally Posted by SCrid2000 View Post
    I do NOT want instagram, I know enough about photography and have enough common sense to realize that apps like instagram are absolutely ridiculous.
    That being said, I would like to see instagram come to BlackBerry because there's a lot of absolutely ridiculous people who want it.
    No offense to anyone in this thread of course.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    4,354 Global Posts

At this point you know what? Any app that comes on Blackberry is a plus. Who cares if they are not the usual business apps we know? I just want to see the platform expand, period. More apps = more revenue for RIM..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    hobbyboy#CB likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    934 Global Posts
    PIN
    t of Blue Moon!

I really couldnt care less about instagram coming to BB. I really do get annoyed by people thinking theyre artistic just because they can apply a filter to a photo of a flat tire or a squirrel, and therefore dont want to join a group of people like that lol. thats just my opinion.

Sent from my sexy 9900 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    934 Global Posts
    PIN
    t of Blue Moon!

whats molo.me?!!!

CrackBerry Abuser

yes. instagram please
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    934 Global Posts
    PIN
    t of Blue Moon!

Quote Originally Posted by stormplaybookuser View Post
    yes. instagram please
    we can all say we wont use it til were blue in the face... but i think most of us would try it if we could. we are hating on ios and android deep deep down

CrackBerry User

PIN
    2835A6F9

Regardless if you love it, need it, hate it.... That option MUST be there in this highly competitive market. Im a yay.

64g Playbook
    32g Bold 9900
    @BerrySquinty
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    934 Global Posts
    PIN
    t of Blue Moon!

Quote Originally Posted by BerrySquinty View Post
    Regardless if you love it, need it, hate it.... That option MUST be there in this highly competitive market. Im a yay.
    indeed.

Banned

Global Posts
    3,088 Global Posts
    PIN
    32E87D6D

My Bold 9650 is the non-camera model. (If I get the 9930, I'll get the non-camera model, too.) I vote no.

Oh, and it even makes the iphone crash often as someone reported? It has to be crap. And now it's fb owned? Definitely don't want it.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    466 Global Posts

I'd try it if they made it, MoloMe looks like a good alternative but a lot of people can't make it past the register screen (like me).
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    4,354 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StephDOGG View Post
    we can all say we wont use it til were blue in the face... but i think most of us would try it if we could. we are hating on ios and android deep deep down

If you can't beat them, join them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    hobbyboy#CB likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    PIN
    334C51AC

Quote Originally Posted by FrankIAm View Post
    No, go and be hip somewhere else. Get an iPhone, those are mainstream.
    Also, no, you are not and artist or a professional photographer and you will never be.
    You are not a deep philosopher either. Nobody gives a crap about what you had for breakfast.

Just my 2 cents.
    Ok..Frank votes no. Everyone else?
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    934 Global Posts
    PIN
    t of Blue Moon!

i say yay! ill give it a shot!

CrackBerry Addict

Yay.

It seems like a fun app to quickly edit your photos and give them more of an effect or meaning.

These people that moan because people are trying to be professional photographers etc make me laugh. They're not trying to be anything, they're just using their mobile phones to the best of their ability. There are plenty of apps for picture editing and I think they're a great addition to whatever phone you have.

The problem with a lot of people on here is they're so anti iOS and Android that they refuse to admit anything is good or worthwhile if it's not available on BB. Personally, I think this people need to get a grip, stop being so anal, fan boy like and just accept that there are certain aspects of other devices that are better than what's on offer for BlackBerry. Instagram being one of them.

Again, it's yay from from me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using the CB forums app
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,521 Global Posts

Yes I would like to see Instagram on PB and BB. it is funny because I have been looking for alternative just today. there are some cool apps that do similar thing but it would be great Instagram on Rim platform.

Sent from Tapatalk for Playbook
    Last edited by bitek; 06-10-2012 at 05:59 PM.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    287AB74B

I want it on my BB. I'm sick when the instagram-like apps bother me with their annoying feature

By the way, greeting to you all
    CrackBerry Abuser

I would also like to see Instagram for BB for the reasons that Kevin mentioned. It wouldn't kill me if it didn't happen, but it would be nice.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Zeis View Post
    Do you want it?? I'm good either way. I would totally use it, but I can definitely live without it. Let's hear your thoughts!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12