instabeuri ( instagram for BB ) from beepus developer ,, but one problem !
Hi guys ,, i've found this app which allow you to use instagram on the BB from beepus developer ..
Instabeuri is an unofficial Instagram Client for BlackBerry devices.
-- This software works better if you're using a Wi-Fi Connection.
-- This software is BETA and doesn't contains:
* Interaction with Activities Screen
-- Sometimes could be unstable. Be patient and soon as possible we'll have a stable release like the Official version.
you can download it from here : Instabeuri v0.9.1.234
but the problem that i've faced that is the certificate is not trusted ,, i need to make it trusted to make the app works..
but also i can't find it in options > security > advanced security options > certificates ..
and i find it in options > security > advanced security options > TLS as a server exceptions ..
any suggestions or help ?!
Last edited by Alooi Divona; 12-26-12 at 05:55 AM. Reason: mistake in the title
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-18-13, 01:28 AM #4
- 150 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
hey, i switched devices earlier today to a different torch and downloaded the app. I have switched back to my old torch 9800. Now everytime I log in it says the pin\
Device is not associated with instabeuri. I really like this app and hope I can get it running again on my current torch. Appworld say I have purchased it already. I have tried uninstalling it and re installing it and it doesn't fix the problem. Any suggestions
- 03-23-13, 02:07 PM #5
Just installed this and keep getting an error, when I attempt to sigh up, about me having an open proxy.
I am not on a proxy..
- By digitalman101 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 274Last Post: 02-14-14, 04:05 PM
- By xhotkey in forum BBOS Movies / VideosReplies: 4Last Post: 03-16-11, 10:13 PM
- By kiseki_o_o in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-10, 10:06 AM
- By fairmont in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-09, 11:09 AM
- By fairmont in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-09, 11:09 AM