Ok so I wanna throw my phone right now and once its not Blackberry's fault. Its Opera! I love the speed of opera and that is seriously it. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but there are still multiple problems and I get so frustrated. I know it's a beta people you don't have to stress that to me. But the things I hate the most are..

1. Once you save one of your speed dial pages you can't edit or remove them. (Which reminds me they took up 3 of them with pages I've never gone to and probably won't ever go to.)

2. When I type something in the search bar it will jumble the letters sometimes. Ex: Say I type "the" sometimes it will pop up as "Het"

3. Idk if its a malfunction or what, but every link on a page will highlight when you scroll over it except the one I want to view?! Don't know what's up with that.

4. And another thing is ill type something in google page will pull up fine. Then I want to look something else up and it will bring up the results for the last thing I looked up.

The older opera version I had before the beta sucked *** too! Did a lot of the same things. Let me know how yall feel about it.
    01-12-10 06:48 PM
    #4 happens in OM 4.2 as well. Sometimes it loads the same page when you click a link instead of the page you want it to load. So you have to do it twice. Annoying.
    01-12-10 06:51 PM
    To change a speed dial mouse over it and press the 1 key

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 07:20 PM
    Ok so I wanna throw my phone right now and once its not Blackberry's fault. Its Opera! I love the speed of opera and that is seriously it. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but there are still multiple problems and I get so frustrated. I know it's a beta people you don't have to stress that to me. But the things I hate the most are..

1. Once you save one of your speed dial pages you can't edit or remove them. (Which reminds me they took up 3 of them with pages I've never gone to and probably won't ever go to.)
    Solved in the post above.
    2. When I type something in the search bar it will jumble the letters sometimes. Ex: Say I type "the" sometimes it will pop up as "Het"
    I haven't had this happen but I have read of it happening to one or two others. It does not happen in the released version (4.2) only in the beta.
    3. Idk if its a malfunction or what, but every link on a page will highlight when you scroll over it except the one I want to view?! Don't know what's up with that.
    This is a known issue with the beta--the pointer skips too many pixels with each movement. Again, only in the beta, not in the released version.
    The older opera version I had before the beta sucked *** too! Did a lot of the same things. Let me know how yall feel about it.
    The released version does none of the three items mentioned above.
    01-12-10 08:04 PM
    To change a speed dial mouse over it and press the 1 key

Thank yo so much for that tip. I had mistyped a URL into one of mine and couldn't get rid of. Again, Thank You!!!
    01-12-10 10:21 PM
    If you use Opera Desktop browser, you can also manage your Opera Mini speed-dials and bookmarks using it, or from any browser by using Opera Link.

01-12-10 10:24 PM
    Haha ok ok now this guy must work for opera or something. Did you forget about #4? That was the one reason I ditched the 4.whatever. Hope your having fun with having to keep refreshing your page a million times a day. And the 8330 discussion forum is a link below the 8520-8530. You might be better of in that forum being that not all models have the same malfunctions. Does anyone know when the beta will be an official release? I'm just saying I can do more on my bb browser its just slower than ****. So idk what to do. Opera ppl..get it together
    01-12-10 10:28 PM
    Haha ok ok now this guy must work for opera or something. Did you forget about #4? That was the one reason I ditched the 4.whatever. Hope your having fun with having to keep refreshing your page a million times a day. And the 8330 discussion forum is a link below the 8520-8530. You might be better of in that forum being that not all models have the same malfunctions. Does anyone know when the beta will be an official release? I'm just saying I can do more on my bb browser its just slower than ****. So idk what to do. Opera ppl..get it together
    I have nothing to add for #4. I rarely experience it but it's an issue--nothing more to say. Before you kick me out, I've used Opera Mini on many devices including WinMo, BB 8130, 8230, 8330, 8830 and 8530. I thought it would be nice to post helpful information. OK then, I won't respond to your posts any more.

01-12-10 10:39 PM
    On the search issue.
    If you want to do another search hit the menu button and use the search box in opera, not the google page. I had the same issue and this is the only way I could get around it.

01-12-10 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD