I believe Crackberry had a contest a number of months ago for an app that would make an individual photo from a video that was on your Blackberry device.
    I have done numerous seaches, (on forum and Crackberry store) using different key words to try to find this app with no luck. Was I dreaming about this contest or can someone give me the app name that will perform this function?
    02-02-11 06:22 PM
    I don't remember that app.
    Just pause the video and take a screenshot
    02-02-11 08:13 PM
    Just pause the video and take a screenshot

If you mean pause the video on my computer and take a shot of it with a camera or my BB, I have done that.

If I could figure out a way to make CAPTURE IT work when I have a video paused on my BB, I would be most satified. (I believe I would have a sharper image).

Thanks for your response.
    02-02-11 09:57 PM
    ZonaSnap will take a screenshot of a video on the BlackBerry.
    Jerry5k likes this.
    02-03-11 06:13 AM
    Motorcycle Mama-Thanks for your info. Unfortunately I have a 9800 Torch and ZonaSnap does not yet operate on a O/S-6 operating system.

Reading all the capabilities of ZonaSnap on Crackberry app store I am not sure it will capture a paused video? When (?) this app is available on O/S-6 operating systems I will download it to find out if it will do what I want.
    02-03-11 12:03 PM
    Zonasnap works fine on OS6. And of course it will capture a paused video.
    Try it. It'll work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Jerry5k likes this.
    02-03-11 12:12 PM
    SCrid2000-Zonasnap works fine on OS6. And of course it will capture a paused video. Try it. It'll work.

JERRY5K- And "that's the truth".
    Even it it says on Crackberry app store-not applicable to O/S-6 systems.

I just downloaded it on a Trial basis and not only will it work on a paused video, it will work on a video running if you just hit the Zonasnap APP.

Thanks everyone for their comments-Got "one happy camper here".

And, a great example of how the Crackberry Forum helps BB owners.
    02-03-11 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD