Hi,
    I'm an old user of windows mobile, so I was using a software called Mobile Golf Scorer. I have some courses already mapped in this software and it's really easy to extract a google maps format file with all the data of the course. These maps are not included in BBGPS database, so is it possible that I send to somebody these files to be able to integrate them in this great piece of software?
    Thanks in advance and best regards.
    07-20-11 06:16 AM
    Hello,

Currently there is no real easy to to import them. There was a method a while ago, but it was buggy and I spend about 100% more time troubleshooting the issue then it would take to just map out the course to begin with so I gave up on that import project.
    08-04-11 12:45 PM
    Hi,
    I'm an old user of windows mobile, so I was using a software called Mobile Golf Scorer. I have some courses already mapped in this software and it's really easy to extract a google maps format file with all the data of the course. These maps are not included in BBGPS database, so is it possible that I send to somebody these files to be able to integrate them in this great piece of software?
    Thanks in advance and best regards.
    Magellan Compass allows you to import kml files from Google maps. Just make sure the file is saved to the "documents" folder on the device memory

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized this is an OLD post from BBOS and not BB10.....
    08-25-13 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD