I have nearly bought this app for Skype functionality but the price put me off. Anyway, I was searching for Skype on Blackberry and this link popped up:
    IM+ Talk for BlackBerry - Free BlackBerry software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
    It's a special offer 50% off the app. I have bought it and it only cost me �10.86 instead of �24.85 which is better than 50% off. Anyway, if any of you are in a similar position to me (ie wanting to app but not wanting to pay full whack for it) try the link)
    Devil likes this.
    04-24-11 05:59 AM
    Good find man!
    04-24-11 02:58 PM
    yeah, good indeed
    The whole situation with skype not being available per se is just sad -_-.
    04-24-11 04:55 PM
    Cnet (your link) shows it for $29 lol, but nowhere to buy via paypal?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-11 01:29 AM
    Cnet (your link) shows it for $29 lol, but nowhere to buy via paypal?
    If you read it properly, it still says "For a limited time only save 50% on IM+ Talk for Blackberry. Now only $14.95 ($29.95)!"
    The price in brackets is the normal selling price and the $14.95 is the sale price.
    Also when I bought it, there was an option to pay via PayPal. Maybe you have to go through the checkout process before that becomes available.
    04-25-11 05:41 AM
    Awesome! Thanks for the clarification. Just bought it for $14.95!

Just thought I'd point out to the dumbnuts out there that could be like me - I thought this version is ALL IM services + Skype chat/calls. Unfortunately, this version that you buy is only for Skype chat/calls. The rest of the IM services can be used by running the other app made by the same company called IM+.

It's clearly stated there, yet I somehow missed it.
    Great find though, OP!
    04-25-11 11:14 AM
    Awesome! Thanks for the clarification. Just bought it for $14.95!
    No probs glad it was useful.
    For anyone interested there is a review for the app on the main CB page Review: IM+ Talk for BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    04-25-11 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD