Downloaded the OS6 non touch version. It loaded all my contacts, but none of them are online I'll report back again later.
    12-11-10 04:29 PM
    If the app is having trouble connecting to the server maybe there could be a pop-up message suggesting you run the auto-configure function.
    12-12-10 12:17 PM
    Well, I suppose this kind of post isn't much help to you guys, but I'm not having any issues - all seems to be good.
    12-12-10 08:25 PM
    Sorry, I didn't read it all, just wanna say it worked as expected on my 8520 on a crappy EDGE network.

Quite surprised really. Specially because the caller was on Orange UK's GPRS on an iSkoot client. Yes, SHAPE has managed to bring us (somewhat) skype-to-skype bb-to-bb calls.

Now I wonder, If two people have IM+ Talk, can they call each other on their BlackBerries?
    12-13-10 09:18 PM
    It uses regular Data from my Data plan over 3G with sprint right?
    It uses Internet traffic due your service books settings. If you use settings from your operator, it will use its data plan.

If two people have IM+ Talk, can they call each other on their BlackBerries?
    Why not? They will pay for Internet traffic only in this case. If they have unlimited data plan, they will pay nothing for their call.
    12-14-10 09:48 AM
    Beta testing of IM+ Talk is now over.

Thank you very much for all the feedback! We really appreciate your participation!
    All your comments and suggestions will surely help us to make the application better and to provide more pleasant experience to you when using it.

The most active beta-testers will be awarded the free licenses in few days as promised.

We are expecting updated version to be available already in several days, so - keep an eye on our web-site:
    IM+ Talk :: BlackBerry :: Download
    12-15-10 08:47 AM
    Please I need the beta version until the new version arrives! I'm in China and don't have any Skype now. I arrived today and was depending on IM+ app and regular versions don't work at all on my phone. I have been using IM+ since you started years ago. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

UPDATE: New version is available, great! I will try it now.
    Last edited by don.new; 12-17-10 at 09:06 AM.
    12-16-10 12:32 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD