I know that Skype is not available for Blackberry on Telus. Can I use IM+ to access Skype in anyway?

Thank you.
    08-26-11 08:51 PM
    You can, but it is very bad. You can only using for texting ppl on Skype but when you call someone, you talk right, then when you send them the voice note, they only get a link, they have to click the link, open their web browser, to be able to hear your voice message, it is very annoying and a waste of money for the pro version
    08-27-11 12:12 AM
    Hi mss-ca,

Please give a try to the latest free version of IM+ for Skype chatting:
    IM+: Instant Messaging for BlackBerry :: BlackBerry :: Products

The latest version 9.0.2 of IM+ also comes with Neighbors service which allows to find new real life connections and friends with common interests nearby.

You can also try IM+ Talk for making Skype calls for 7 days for free:
    IM+ Talk :: BlackBerry :: Products

You are highly welcome to leave your comments about our apps!

Vitaly,
    PR Manager
    SHAPE Services
    mssca likes this.
    08-29-11 04:19 AM
    IM+ Pro is the best messenger out there, icq msn skype fb, twitter etc, all the important stuff !

Now... I'd like to know, does IM+ // IM+ Pro work on OS 7 devices ???
    And also, does the offline-push modus work on os 7 devices? Because on their website it says it only works on os 4 and os 5, hope someone knows for sure, thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-11 05:05 AM
    For Skype chat, and much more, can check imo.im/blackberry
    greatest chat app have used/using on Android and iOS and was very happy to see the announcement of the beta about a month ago. since then it is my primary chat client for Skype, Gtalk and MSN. It has also Yahoo, Jabber, Facebook chat and some more. Also there is an option to send voice mails/messages as well

btw, imo.im is Free
    08-31-11 11:35 PM
    Yes, the latest version of IM+ Pro with push works on BlackBerry OS 7 devices, however the next version which we will release approximately in a month will be fully optimized for OS 7. You can give a try for a free version of IM+ for BlackBerry, or buy a Pro version with longer Skype session, IM Push and Speech Recognition and upgrade for all next app versions for free. Please, visit shapeservices.com on your BlackBerry.

Vitaly,
    PR Manager
    SHAPE Services
    09-01-11 04:52 AM
    I come from China,I had purchased a license for IM+PRO and IM+ Talk,I had license code,but I can not register the application by my Blackberry 9900 in China,Help me!
    06-07-13 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD