I try to log in with all of the info correct & it shows up as "log in on computer to bypass CAPTCHA" any help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 06:32 PM
    If you haven't purchased IM+ yet, try Beejive... Longer trial phase (30 days vs 7) and much cheaper... and doesnt burn through the battery like IM+ does. I barely have any problems with FB chat on it.
    05-17-10 09:07 AM
    i am having the same problem on 3 different phones...does anybody know whats up?
    06-05-10 08:29 PM
    I also have same problem.

06-12-10 09:21 AM
    i'm using nimbuzz works fine and free!
    06-12-10 09:26 AM
    You have to actually log onto your facebook account on your PC. Facebook is recognizing that an odd location is trying to log onto your account and you need to verify that it is you and enter to CAPTCHA before it will work.

That was my experience with IM Lite+, once I did that it worked fine.
    06-12-10 12:05 PM
    Where you enter to captcha? I can't find anything. No notifications or anything for me.

06-12-10 01:54 PM
    A workaround for programs that support Jabber (such as Beejive), is to connect to FB chat via Jabber. Do a search on google for "Jabber Facebook" for details.

FB chat on Nimbuzz is crippled. It only supports up to 400 contacts, so if you have more than 400 friends in your facebook, some of them won't show up properly on chat if you use Nimbuzz.
    06-12-10 02:57 PM
    Every time I used fb chat on IM+, I got locked out of my facebook account.

06-12-10 04:29 PM
    You have to actually log onto your facebook account on your PC. Facebook is recognizing that an odd location is trying to log onto your account and you need to verify that it is you and enter to CAPTCHA before it will work.

That was my experience with IM Lite+, once I did that it worked fine.
    yes please how do you do this?
    06-12-10 10:11 PM
    Ok I figured it out. You can get into Facebook by adding a jabber account to IM+ you must first log into Facebook from a PC and create a user name if you don't have one. Do this by going to account settings then clicking on username. Then when you create the jabber account under login type "[email protected]" and under host type chat.facebook.com replacing "username" with whatever user name you create. Make sure the port is set to 5222 and ssl is unchecked.

I done all this and I no longer have any problems. Hope this helps. Any questions just drop me a message at pin:3118897A

06-13-10 11:13 AM
    none of these solutions have worked for me and i did all of that last week
    06-13-10 04:18 PM
    didnt work for me either....well looks like trillian
    06-13-10 04:35 PM
    trillion was doing the same thing. im not paying a dime for any of those types of apps anyway and i can do just fine without them
    06-14-10 05:20 PM
    trillion was doing the same thing. im not paying a dime for any of those types of apps anyway and i can do just fine without them
    i hear you....it just seems Facebook chat is the problem with all these apps paid and free!!
    06-14-10 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD