yeah i love it one of the only reason I'm not getting the droid and keeping the storm 2.
    12-06-09 01:09 AM
    Opera is one of the best browsers for blackberry alongside bolt
    12-06-09 01:27 AM
    I'm not exactly sure what everyone is bragging about. They all suck. Its just different levels (unless I didn't do something correctly).

Storm Browser - slow, but pulls up regular (not just mobile) sites correctly.
    Opera - just as slow and will not pull up many regular web sites correctly. Its multi-page capability and its multiple view of saved pages was great, but since regular web pages don't look correct, what good is it?
    Bolt wasn't anything special and I found it to be the least user friendly.

None play flash (which in this day and age is nonsense).

And just so everyone knows, yes I went into settings in Opera and made all the changes.

Maybe by the time we get to Storm 5, they will get this thing running the way it should.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 04:59 AM
    As I reported in an earlier thread, try shutting down WiFi and browse to the opera site on the mobile network. Not sure why it works, but it does...
    Weird! But it worked. Thanks!
    12-06-09 05:13 AM
    I like the speed, but doesn't play nice with kfi640 on demand. Outside of flash, bb has the insides right; not great, right

12-06-09 05:30 AM
    I've always been a fan of Opera since 3.0 days on my Sony ericsson. Just need to sort out a few niggles like copy n paste which is a little jittery and sensitive.

12-06-09 05:31 AM
    Has anyone sorted out how to replace existing sites on the Speed Dial screen? Any help with that would be appreciated - this browser has completely replaced the default. I only use that when I need to download specific Apps through the native browser.
    12-06-09 04:26 PM
    Has anyone sorted out how to replace existing sites on the Speed Dial screen? Any help with that would be appreciated - this browser has completely replaced the default. I only use that when I need to download specific Apps through the native browser.
    all you need to do is hold your finger on the speed dial tab for a couple seconds and then it will say "clear" or "edit"
    12-06-09 04:39 PM
    One thing I will say is that scrolling on the BB Browser is smoother. Also, you have the option of multiple levels of zooming with the original browser.

Otherwise 5 Beta is nice.
    12-06-09 05:56 PM
    all you need to do is hold your finger on the speed dial tab for a couple seconds and then it will say "clear" or "edit"
    Much appreciated! I'm off to edit my tabs.
    12-06-09 08:31 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD