Hello,

I should be getting my 9550 sometime this week, I am quite excited! Anyway I currently run Beejive IM 1.1.2 on my 8330. I was wondering if anyone had any input on any all in one IM applications that are so far working for the Storm 2? I don't know if Beejive IM is yet supported, and it will cost me dollars to move my license from my 8330 to the 9550 anyway.

Any comparisons between Beejive, Instango, and IM+? Are there other all in one apps out there that are free or priced competitively, and are or will be avail for the Storm 2 (shortly)?

I am most interested in AIM, Yahoo, MSN, Facebook, and Myspce IM functionalities?

Any advice is appreciated!

Mike
    11-09-09 04:52 PM
    windows live messenger AIM yahoo messenger and google talk already come loaded on the storm 2 with BBM of course.
    11-09-09 05:43 PM
    i have been using Instango as my all in one IM (aol, yahoo and live mgr) program on my S2 and it works good enough for me. no facebook/myspace features though, but i usually check those sites on the mobile site anyway.
    11-09-09 07:11 PM
    windows live messenger AIM yahoo messenger and google talk already come loaded on the storm 2 with BBM of course.
    That is true, but that's 3 apps I would have to navigate through. Plus, does the AIM app allow you to sign in multiple screen names at once?

I would prefer to have 1 all in one IM app, as opposed to separate apps for each protocol, that's just me though, I'm spoiled.
    11-09-09 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD