I just installed a new hybrid this morning and then went to reinstall all my apps and the only one that was giving me issues was iheartradio. It is telling me that Storm devices are not supported. I downloaded the v2.3 like I always did and never had any issues and all of a sudden it says this. Then it tells me to push ok to be directed to v2.2 and so I do that and ddownload it and then it opens but doesn't play.

Anyone else have issues with this today by chance that has just installed it? I was curious if it was the hybrid I was running. But like I said I have been on hybrids for a while and never had any issues..... Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks...
    07-30-10 03:13 PM
    When you say it "doesn't play" do you mean you hit "play" and it buffers and then stops without playing the station? If that's the case its most likely because of your hybrid. I haven't figured out what causes this yet, but I<3Radio only works on certain leaked builds as well. I don't know why... I had this issue with a couple of leaked and official OS builds on my 9630 but now with the .643 build it works perfectly.
    07-30-10 03:19 PM
    When you say it "doesn't play" do you mean you hit "play" and it buffers and then stops without playing the station? If that's the case its most likely because of your hybrid. I haven't figured out what causes this yet, but I<3Radio only works on certain leaked builds as well. I don't know why... I had this issue with a couple of leaked and official OS builds on my 9630 but now with the .643 build it works perfectly.
    Yes. 2.3 showed me the keyboard so I went in and changed the compatibility mode and still didn't fix it. Then when it redirected me to download 2.2 it opened and then when I played it it would buffer and then stop. I thought it was the hybrid I was on. Wasn't for sure. Went fron lyric's 713/758 to AE's 713/832B....
    07-30-10 03:22 PM
    I have messed around with this for quite a while and, again, I have yet to figure out what causes it to work with some leaks/official stock OS builds/hybrids and then not on others. If you switch to another OS/hybrid you might get it to work but who knows.
    07-30-10 03:30 PM
    I have messed around with this for quite a while and, again, I have yet to figure out what causes it to work with some leaks/official stock OS builds/hybrids and then not on others. If you switch to another OS/hybrid you might get it to work but who knows.
    I plan on doing so as soon as Lyric releases his next build. Just wanted to try another one in the meantime and realized that I was iheartradioless.

I guess Pandora will have to do temporarily.....
    07-30-10 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD