I just wanted to say that this app is CRAZY. I'm so happy I downloaded it to my BlackBerry. I can't believe that they have so many music channels (including this great one called NEW! Discover & Uncover) which is music that isn't so mainstream...and I confess, I do heart it..I'm excited to see what my bb can do next!!!

Does anyone else listen to this app on their BlackBerry?
    06-19-09 11:25 AM
    I tried iheartradio, but never really stuck. I do have Slacker and Pandora, though. Although I'm having a hard time with Slacker now...
    06-19-09 11:33 AM
    I just got it on my Curve last week and I have been very impressed. I've also tried moodio. It offers a lot of channels, but you have to stream from their mobile website though. Although I like iheartradio, I still favor Flycast.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by pfiction77; 06-29-09 at 05:50 PM.
    06-29-09 03:13 PM
    I Heart Radio has been good. I don't use it super often, but it got me turned onto this LA rock station that I like now.
    06-29-09 11:43 PM
    my iheartradio keeps just shutting off on me every 30 secs to a min...i have nothing running i just restarted my phone and im getting no texts or calls...any ideas anybody!?
    06-30-09 03:58 PM
    I love iheart radio. I use it on my curve to listen to coast2coast am at night because I can't get a good signal from our local radio staion. It works great (love how it is crystal clear), but I have had a couple of problems with it.

The first is that it just keeps turning itself off every so often and I have to press the play button again. Not so bad if I've drifted off to sleep. The other problem, however, is bad while trying to drift off...every once in awhile for no apparent reason it suddenly blasts full volume.

Has anyone else had these problems with it?
    07-02-09 07:36 PM
    I had both slacker and I heart radio but deleted them because they didn't have a headphone option, at least I couldn't see it. I do have pandora. Which does though. Would be nice to be able to listen to news or just local radio stations while at work.

The people who create these apps are great I think, even though a few haven't worked for me I can only imagine the thought and work that must go into the programming, especially considering all the bbs out there.

07-02-09 08:27 PM
    Deleted iheartradio because it would reboot my Bold.
    07-02-09 08:41 PM
    Just deleted iheartradio...could not stand the constant stopping. Anytime i would try to listen to any local stations it would stop every 20 to 30 seconds. So i signed up for moodio today and im very please...many many more stations that come in very clear and i dont have to worry about it stopping....Go get moodio!
    07-07-09 07:39 PM
    I have tried to install this using the beta link on my 9500 Storm browser and it always comes back stating that it is not available for my phone.
    Last edited by kirbypmorris; 07-08-09 at 03:11 PM.
    07-08-09 03:06 PM
    I had both slacker and I heart radio but deleted them because they didn't have a headphone option, at least I couldn't see it. I do have pandora. Which does though. Would be nice to be able to listen to news or just local radio stations while at work.

The people who create these apps are great I think, even though a few haven't worked for me I can only imagine the thought and work that must go into the programming, especially considering all the bbs out there.

What? you don't need a headphone option, just plug in the headphones and all sound is diverted automatically. I listen to slacker from 9AM to 6PM while at work, 14 stations cached!
    07-08-09 04:02 PM
    Iheartradio is awesome! I installed it the day I got my BB after hearing about it everyday on the radio station I listen to (987 in LA). It has worked great for me.

The only problems I've had have nothing to do with the performance of the app...the added commercials are annoying, especially when they keep repeating over and over...it will do it for a minute and then go back to the regular programming.
    07-10-09 01:11 AM
    Iheartradio is awesome! I installed it the day I got my BB after hearing about it everyday on the radio station I listen to (987 in LA). It has worked great for me.

The only problems I've had have nothing to do with the performance of the app...the added commercials are annoying, especially when they keep repeating over and over...it will do it for a minute and then go back to the regular programming.
    well the app is free and the bills don't pay themselves, so there's going to be adverts.

they should have a "premium" service if they don't already, like slacker does.
    07-10-09 02:18 AM
    I'm still waiting for an ihateclearchannel app.
    07-10-09 04:57 AM
    If you want to listen to the radio, iheartradio is very good. If you want to listen to none stop music? Can't beat Pandora.

07-10-09 06:54 AM
    I'm still waiting for an ihateclearchannel app.
    I'd actually use that one!
    07-10-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD