Anyone having issues with iheart. The radio start to buffer the just stops. Are they having an issue?
    03-30-10 03:07 PM
    I just ran the app, loaded up and started playing quickly. Are you on version 2.2.0000?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 03:24 PM
    yes i just updated my verizon tour 9630 to .591 wondering if thats the issue
    03-30-10 03:31 PM
    .591 seems to be the issue. I just hope they get it fixed in quick order, because I use Iheart a lot, and am really missing it.
    04-01-10 02:16 PM
    I went to get the app yesterday but I couldn't find the download link. I'm on a curve 8330. Is it compatable?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 02:27 PM
    Sometimes a station plays right away, other times it takes multiple attempts to get a station to play - IF it will even play at all.

I'm running 2.2 on the new Tour 5.0 OS - this was never a prob with the 4.7 OS, it's totally 5.0 related.

Has anyone tried completely wiping the app from the phone and reinstalling? I tried but it wouldn't delete all the way, when I would re-download it, all of my prior favorite stations were still there in the Favorites tab. Guess I don't know how to wipe it completely.
    04-05-10 12:32 PM
    I'm pretty sure that it's always had some issues, but I have similar issues with Pandora, Slacker, Nobex or anything else that streams. I still use it b/c it allows me to get out-of-market radio, but you can't really rely on it to always work. You would think that if you're in a 3G zone and getting 5-star reception, that should be enough for these streams to work reliably, but that isn't always the case.
    04-05-10 12:45 PM
    Right, but this problem is new and related to the 5.0 OS upgrade. If you're running iHeart on 5.0, it takes multiple tries to get any station to play, (regardless of signal strength, btw - I'm in 3G with 5 bars and it still won't play) most of the time it just buffers for a few seconds, stops buffering, and then the "play" button replaces the "stop" button bringing you right back to square one. Takes several tries to get it to play, IF it plays at all. Wasn't a problem at all on the prior 4.7 OS on the Tour.

Might have to go back to 4.7 where iHeart was 100% reliable...which sucks, but I love this app.
    04-05-10 05:04 PM
    Iheartradio sometimes isn't consistent, buffering times vary for me.
    04-05-10 05:16 PM
    Iheartradio worked flawlessly on 4.7, but was one of the casualties of the 5.0.0.591 upgrade. Most stations on it now never play, although some still do and none of the ones I like.

I really miss this app, and yes I am up-to-date at v2.2.000.

FA
    04-05-10 05:29 PM
    According to a reply they made to a comment posted on the iHeartRadio Facebook page, they're working on this. Surprised it's taking so long though, both Slacker and WeatherBug have already released fixes for their pre 5.0 apps.
    04-08-10 11:21 PM
    Never had a problem with the iheartradio app ... but i came in after the 5.0 update so i guess i never knew???
    04-08-10 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD