Had the same problem as some of the previous posters with the 8320 Curve. I went on iheart's web site through the browser and tried to download, but got the same message as others...your BB device is not supportted at this time, blah, blah, blah. Download it from BB app world. works fine.
    04-21-09 09:29 AM
    Actually ... if you read the explanation, it's because our (me too) 8330's on Sprint are "8330M" phones. The "m" is making a difference when they check to see if you've got a supported phone. I'm guessing that it'll be fixed soon since that "m" only stands for multilanguage support.
    FYI, I run iheart on my sprint 8330 daily and it works flawlessly. Now I realize I have a 8330 not a 8330m and I am of the opinion that lots of apps for the 8330 don't work on the 8330m's for some reason. As a side note the 'm' does not mean it is a multilanguage as I am sure that you are aware by now that they are producing the 8330's with a MEID rather than a ESN.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 02:42 PM
    Is this a good program?

04-21-09 06:00 PM
    I have it and its works fine.
    04-21-09 06:18 PM
    I really love the ability to access music all day on the go

04-21-09 09:39 PM
    I have an 8310 and have dowloaded successfully, HOWEVER, when I click on the icon it says "fetching configuration" and then comes back with a message that says "cannot fetch configuration files. You may have a problem with your network." Does anyone know what this means, I have friends who love the app and they have the same phone I do, very strange. Thanks.
    05-16-09 07:40 AM
    I got the same message, with the option to try anyway. Say "Yes."
    06-01-09 01:31 PM
    You know I really like the idea of Iheartradio. I was having issues with it skipping. Maybe I was in a bad spot where the data couldnt transfer as good as it should. I got tired of it so I ended up deleting it...
    This app is available through the App World if you dont know where to find it...

Zero
    06-06-09 04:48 AM
    It won't work on my 8320 from T-mobile it says it's not supported
    06-07-09 09:24 PM
    Hi I downloaded the I heart Radio on my phone and I got a message and about my phone service and then asked me allow or deny and I click deny by misstake and I cant get I Heart Radio to come up at all and I tried to delete and reinstalled and nothing PLEASE HELP.
    06-08-09 09:44 AM
    Hi I downloaded the I heart Radio on my phone and I got a message and about my phone service and then asked me allow or deny and I click deny by misstake and I cant get I Heart Radio to come up at all and I tried to delete and reinstalled and nothing PLEASE HELP.
    If you go to options>advanced>applications, find iheart radio and hit menu you can edit permissions.
    06-08-09 09:50 AM
    If you go to options>advanced>applications, find iheart radio and hit menu you can edit permissions.

Thanks so much it worked
    06-08-09 10:10 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD