Anyone know of an app that works similar to the "if found" app on the iphone?
    It basically shows a number to call on the lock screen if your device is located.
    However, some of the "unhappy" Storm users may just as well keep their's lost.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

b
    04-07-09 02:09 PM
    Options > Owner

Fill out that info and it will be displayed on the lock screen
    04-07-09 02:10 PM
    Options > Owner

Nice! Thanks.

b
    04-07-09 02:25 PM
    Yeah. I have "reward if found" and my wife's cell number as my owner info. Gives me a littoe piece of mind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 03:32 PM
    Something else I saw that was a good idea is to put your in case of emergency information on that screen. Then if something were to happen to you they have someone to call.
    04-07-09 04:22 PM
    I ought to feel embarrassed. My owner/locked screen says "fool me once shame on me, fool me twice I'll f?!@Ing get you!!!" looks like someone will only get a chuckle at best if I ever lose my phone!
    Last edited by ruph_haus; 04-07-09 at 04:31 PM.
    04-07-09 04:27 PM
    I ought to feel embarrassed. My owner/locked screen says "fool me once shame on me, fool me twice I'll f?!@Ing get you!!!" looks like someone will only get a chuckle at best if I ever lose my phone!
    LOL ... had to laugh. Just hope the ones that are chuckling are not paramedics or someone trying to find an emergency number.
    04-07-09 06:13 PM
    Options > Owner

Yep, that's what I do. N I include my e-mail and a phone number. Also like the idea of putting an emergency number, which would already be covered with my current setup. I also keep the gps handy, and on emergency setup. Then when I leave to most places I turn on google maps till I get back. I also think that there is an app that gives emergency gps location and remote wipe in case you lose your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 06:42 PM
    Options > Owner

It's also the automatic fill in for the mysig macro. Unfortunately, I for one would like to have different info in my signature than on my lock screen. Anyone know how to repoint the macro?
    04-07-09 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD