Heelooou

Having problems with downloading those programs anyone can help?
    from blackberry com i get error for cache .. tried facebook app, and same problem.

How to download it and install?

Pls help

Tnx
    06-04-09 02:55 AM
    I'm assuming you are using your Blackberry Browser... open it, click Menu > Options > Cache Operations > Clear History, Clear Content Cache and Clear Pushed Content, then hit the Return Key... try downloading them again.
    06-04-09 05:45 AM
    I'm assuming you are using your Blackberry Browser... open it, click Menu > Options > Cache Operations > Clear History, Clear Content Cache and Clear Pushed Content, then hit the Return Key... try downloading them again.
    It wont download with another browser. Just bb browser.
    Tried that but nothing, same problem on Bold 9000 and Curve 8900.

What to do?
    06-04-09 06:13 AM
    Did you do a battery pull... leave the device on, pull the battery, leave it out 20 seconds, put the battery back in and let it boot up... then try it again.
    06-04-09 06:14 AM
    dont use them at all
    06-04-09 10:44 AM
    Tried to empty cache, pulled out battery and all the things

I got error: Sorry your session has expired..........
    06-05-09 01:18 AM
    I use a few different IM clients, and I purchased BeeJive. it keeps all of your contact lists in one place and I think it's a quality app. It costs $20, though. Just thought I'd mention it. I know there are a few others out there, such as IM+, but that one is $40.
    06-05-09 10:17 AM
    Well, you could always visit the BB IM site to download the apps straight to your BB. I realize this isn't what you're asking, but this is another way of installing those apps on your BB... worked for me after getting some weird errors when I tried downloading straight through my BB.

Just visit: BlackBerry - Instant Messaging on your computer
    - plug in your BB using the USB data cable,
    - on that site, choose the IM client to install
    - presto, blamo... it's on your BB.
    Gtalk works but ICQ dont wanna to download.
    MSN same thing ?

Error is ...
    Downloads via a USB connection are not enabled for this product. Please visit our mobile download site at using the browser on your BlackBerry� smartphone.
    06-09-09 02:23 AM
    Please help me I am desperate
    06-10-09 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD