Is there an app or OTA package that you can download to your BB (9700) that gives you folder and icon options? I really want to change my SMS icon, would love to change others for sure, something a little less bland. Love some of the icons used in the themes being produced, but I don't want to have to change my theme in order to like the look of my icons.
    09-29-10 03:44 PM
    IconMagic can replace icons with other jps images.
    09-29-10 04:36 PM
    I read through the thread on that one and it sounds like you have to download all sorts of other things and instead of replacing the icon it replaces the whole folder because you can't actually change the icon on existing folders/programs, rather you have to create a new one. Maybe I'm wrong there but with that understanding it's not for me.
    09-29-10 05:35 PM
    I read through the thread on that one and it sounds like you have to download all sorts of other things and instead of replacing the icon it replaces the whole folder because you can't actually change the icon on existing folders/programs, rather you have to create a new one. Maybe I'm wrong there but with that understanding it's not for me.
    magicIcon can gave some 3rd party and system apps without any appLauncher. for other apps like messenger you need to install a launcher app.

If you have OS6 you can get our Shortcut Manager which allows you to replace almost all app icons.
    09-29-10 07:53 PM
    nope, on 5.0...714, and i don't want to change BBM, mostly just the contacts and SMS icon. there was a theme i saw that had the best icons for those but i didn't like the rest of the theme.
    09-29-10 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD