iCalendar - an appIcon that displays the current day and optionally show the icon name in day of the week or month eg: Friday or October. The day is automatically update when it changes. You can change the Calendar icon and text color. Include are 5 different calendar icons.
    Support Themes with hidden items.

iBattery - an appIcon that displays the current battery charge. It shows a graphical display of the actual battery percentage charged. optionally you can set the icon name to the charge percent eg: 90%

Click here to download iconManager - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    12-29-09 10:00 AM
    Something I was looking for months. Hope it will replace my existing icon on the theme.
    Thanks
    12-29-09 10:07 AM
    How can I delete an icon I accidentally selected in icalendar?

tia
    12-29-09 10:31 AM
    How can I delete an icon I accidentally selected in icalendar?

tia
    just run iconManager and then configure iCalendar and reselect a new icon. if you want to completely remove the icon then you need to delete icalendar app and do a reset
    12-29-09 10:34 AM
    just run iconManager and then configure iCalendar and reselect a new icon. if you want to completely remove the icon then you need to delete icalendar app and do a reset
    Did that. Uninstalled, downloaded again and reconfigured. The pic in the background still shows up.

It would be cool to be able to have the icalendar icon be wired into the theme instead of the static icon.
    12-29-09 10:46 AM
    Did that. Uninstalled, downloaded again and reconfigured. The pic in the background still shows up.

It would be cool to be able to have the icalendar icon be wired into the theme instead of the static icon.
    do you mean the icon background is not transparent?
    12-29-09 10:52 AM
    do you mean the icon background is not transparent?
    For some reason I tried to select icon, and it put an image on the background from my pictures.
    I liked the original, and could not get it back. For some reason the icon kept on keeping the image. So I have deleted all icons and the whole program and will try again all over and hope it works
    12-29-09 11:00 AM
    For some reason I tried to select icon, and it put an image on the background from my pictures.
    I liked the original, and could not get it back. For some reason the icon kept on keeping the image. So I have deleted all icons and the whole program and will try again all over and hope it works
    can u pls send me a screen capture to [email protected]
    12-29-09 11:12 AM
    I deleted everything and did a reboot and memory clean. Will reinstall it and if I get the same, will email you the screen shot.

SENDING EMAIL NOW.
    Last edited by ZedRight; 12-29-09 at 12:00 PM. Reason: email
    12-29-09 11:35 AM
    Very cool. Downloaded the trial and will probably purchase soon.
    12-29-09 11:40 AM
    Went back to Config, and selected a different icon type and come back to the original 'small', and some how it was okay again.
    12-29-09 12:07 PM
    anyway to get another battery icon type (horizontal), so it can be used to replace the system icon?
    12-29-09 12:46 PM
    Very cool! Does this work with hidden themes and calendars?
    12-29-09 03:46 PM
    Very cool! Does this work with hidden themes and calendars?
    yes it does.
    12-29-09 06:03 PM
    I just got this app and it was easy to set up. The battery icon does not seem to update. When I installed the app the battery icon read correctly at 71%. After being on the charger for an hour the battery was at 91% in my "status" but the icon still read 71%. Does this icon not automatically update? ( I have a Bold 9000 OS 4.6.297).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 06:45 PM
    I just got this app and it was easy to set up. The battery icon does not seem to update. When I installed the app the battery icon read correctly at 71%. After being on the charger for an hour the battery was at 91% in my "status" but the icon still read 71%. Does this icon not automatically update? ( I have a Bold 9000 OS 4.6.297).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

However when you unplug the charger, the correct power shows on the icon.
    12-29-09 06:49 PM
    However when you unplug the charger, the correct power shows on the icon.
    Nope, that is incorrect. The icon did not update after the phone was off the charger! The icon does not update automatically and all permissions are set to "allow".
    Last edited by tellsells; 12-29-09 at 07:52 PM.
    12-29-09 07:10 PM
    My battery icon does not update either...when I installed I was at 43. I am down to 20...still at 43 on the icon. 8900 5.0 os
    12-29-09 08:51 PM
    I just did the old "BATTERY PULL". After the phone re-booted the icons both seem to be working and updating perfectly.
    Here's a screenshot of both icons in action and working perfectly:

Last edited by tellsells; 12-29-09 at 09:26 PM.
    12-29-09 09:15 PM
    Some real issues with the Battery icon. I can see it running in the background but it does not match up with the Device info.
    1. When you are charging the battery, the icon does not show any increase in percentage. Only when you remove the cord, it shows the correct battery strength.
    2. Similarly when you are using the phone and the battery is being used, it does not keep accurate reading.
    3. On a 8330 curve, I have a slot on the banner where I put the battery icon. It does not refresh, until I go to app screen and hover the trackball over the icon on that page and go back to the home screen and then I can see it updated.
    4. In any case, there is a considerable lag between what the device info says about the battery and the icon.
    Perhaps it is the limitation of the theme I am using, but no problems with weathereye or berryweather icons.

So battery icon is just eye candy and taking the slot till I find another application icon. However, not bad for the price of 99c.
    Last edited by ZedRight; 12-31-09 at 02:51 AM.
    12-31-09 02:48 AM
    Some real issues with the Battery icon. I can see it running in the background but it does not match up with the Device info.
    1. When you are charging the battery, the icon does not show any increase in percentage. Only when you remove the cord, it shows the correct battery strength.
    2. Similarly when you are using the phone and the battery is being used, it does not keep accurate reading.
    3. On a 8330 curve, I have a slot on the banner where I put the battery icon. It does not refresh, until I go to app screen and hover the trackball over the icon on that page and go back to the home screen and then I can see it updated.
    4. In any case, there is a considerable lag between what the device info says about the battery and the icon.
    Perhaps it is the limitation of the theme I am using, but no problems with weathereye or berryweather icons.

So battery icon is just eye candy and taking the slot till I find another application icon. However, not bad for the price of 99c.
    does it update if you put the icon on the other homescreen besides the main homescreen?

I do know that on some OS versions the OS does not update the icon on the Main HomeScreen page but it does update on the 2nd homescreen where it doesnt show the wallpaper
    12-31-09 10:40 AM
    does it update if you put the icon on the other homescreen besides the main homescreen?

I do know that on some OS versions the OS does not update the icon on the Main HomeScreen page but it does update on the 2nd homescreen where it doesnt show the wallpaper
    Will try it right now. Noted this morning that it lags the device info.
    It shows 32% on the application page icon, but actual battery is 30%.
    My OS is 4.5.0.175.
    12-31-09 10:48 AM
    Follow up:
    System Status: 25%
    Icon on home screen (whether on normal slot or banner slot): 27%
    Same icon on application page: Shows 25% when put trackball on it.
    I go back to home screen and scroll to the icon, it shows 25%.
    12-31-09 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD