Anybody Try Using Ibeefarting On There Phone Today? Tried About 5 Times Today In School And Work But Its Not Working On My Tour? Anybody Having Problems With Theres? I Hope Its Not A Bb Virus Or Something..
    10-15-09 12:42 PM
    Wow, seriously? I wish farting apps would just stick to the iPhone.
    10-15-09 01:20 PM
    I can't imagine ever being disappointed that this app didn't work. You should be glad you haven't been labeled the "fart guy". Delete it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 01:25 PM
    Ha Im Known As Worse Then The Fart Guy!!! Some People In The Office Thought I Was Pleasuring Myself In The Cubicle Once. But I Really Wasn't. They Don't Believe Me.
    10-15-09 01:32 PM
    Ha Im Known As Worse Then The Fart Guy!!! Some People In The Office Thought I Was Pleasuring Myself In The Cubicle Once. But I Really Wasn't. They Don't Believe Me.
    I can only hope that you soon become a moderator.
    10-15-09 06:52 PM
    But look at the bright side, with more apps like this for blackberry, we can stop hearing the whining about iphone having more "cool" apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 07:05 PM
    The app is not compatible with the tour.
    10-15-09 08:39 PM
    We are in the tour forums right?
    10-16-09 12:21 AM
    I Like To Type Like This Because It Is Not Annoying At All When I Capitalise The First Letter Of Every Word In My Sentence.

I Will Carry On Typing Like This Until Somebody Murders Me For Being So Annoying.

It Is Only Mildly Less Annoying Than People Who Choose To Write In ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME!

IF YOU CAN TO HAVE AN ANNOYANCE TEST THEN TRY ALL CAPPS ALL THE TIME IN BOLD ITALICS WHILST UNDERLINED!
    10-16-09 09:22 AM
    Son Of A Tittie. I Shouldve Known This Fart App Wasnt Working With The Storm. I Guess For Today Ill Just Stick To He Au Natural Method Of Passing Gas. Ill Keep Ya Updated With Anything. Tootles.
    Just another of many examples of the decline and failure of the American educational system.
    10-16-09 09:37 AM
    A fart app for Blackberries? How disappointing.
    exactly!
    this is supposed geared more towards business users, not children!
    10-16-09 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD