It won't let me.

I installed the 2 month trial.. That just ended so I opted to upgrade. The app tells me to upgrade. When I click the upgrade button.. Nothing happens... When I click the 'pay now' button, nothing happens...

Wtf?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 08:01 AM
    dunno why it isnt working maybe you should try reinstalling.
    07-15-09 08:24 AM
    I installed the 2 month trial.. That just ended so I opted to upgrade. The app tells me to upgrade. When I click the upgrade button.. Nothing happens... When I click the 'pay now' button, nothing happens...
    There appears to be an issue with some phones not popping up the browser with the upgrade page and closing the application.

After clicking upgrade, close Shazam and open your browser. You will hopefully find yourself at the upgrade page.

Alternatively, install the current version using the appropriate link in my sig.

Hope that helps.
    07-15-09 08:52 AM
    Thanks so much!!! Worked just like you said. Clicked upgrade then I opened my browser.

07-15-09 10:19 AM
    How long did it take you to get the update on your BlackBerry? I bought the full version and it still says I'm using the trial version its been a few hours, and I have a recepit...
    07-24-09 03:27 PM
    How long did it take you to get the update on your BlackBerry? I bought the full version and it still says I'm using the trial version its been a few hours, and I have a recepit...
    For me it happened almost instantly. I closed the browser and a few seconds later it said that it was paid.

07-24-09 04:36 PM
    For me it happened almost instantly. I closed the browser and a few seconds later it said that it was paid.

yep same here
    07-24-09 05:18 PM
    Try restarting the phone
    It won't let me.

Wtf?

07-26-09 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD