Just recently google sync has quit syncing with my online calendar. From the tests I've done to try and see what was wrong I've discovered that the events I put on my phone won't sync to the online calendar, but the events I put on my online calendar WILL sync to my phone.

I don't know if there is a setting I accidentally turned off. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I really depend on my calendar, and I'm sure some of you will relate.
    12-28-09 03:00 PM
    I have the same problem and have just been dealing with it. I hope someone has an answer to this.
    12-28-09 03:37 PM
    I have the same problem and have just been dealing with it. I hope someone has an answer to this.
    I know mine USED to work, so I don't know what is wrong with it now. The only time it really causes problems is when I'm doing group work in one of my classes. We can't have our cell phones out, but have access to the internet. So when planning out-of-class work time I really need my Google calender to be up-to-date! (right now it isn't an issue since I'm on break until next week.)
    12-28-09 03:40 PM
    You've probably already done this but all I can suggest is that you go to google sync, menu, options, and review your settings. I've had to reset mine a couple of times but find that when my settings are right I have no problems.
    12-29-09 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD