I downloaded the free trial on to my pearl flip 8230
    and its not showing up at all
    all i see is Empower Central, nothing else... when I click on that... it says "recommendations" "options" "licensing" "support"

when i click on options all i see is "preferred connection"

I go under my advanced options and look under applications and I see that Empower SMS is installed... but still I see nothing and I look at my messages and they look the same!

help!!
    07-26-09 09:31 PM
    On mine there is a sms bubble with a magnifying glass. Its all by itsself at the top. Thts where I set all the options. But I'm on a 8330.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 09:37 PM
    theres not any icon or ANYTHING. Ive looked in every folder and everything

I went under Options >Advanced Options>Applications and I scrolled down the list and it says its installed.... but I don't see where..

My sms looks the same as well..

I don't have cell service at my house which is where I am right now... could that have anything to do with it?

Do I have to activate it or register or anything?
    07-26-09 11:04 PM
    I downloaded the free trial on to my pearl flip 8230
    and its not showing up at all
    all i see is Empower Central, nothing else... when I click on that... it says "recommendations" "options" "licensing" "support"

when i click on options all i see is "preferred connection"

I go under my advanced options and look under applications and I see that Empower SMS is installed... but still I see nothing and I look at my messages and they look the same!

help!!
    From the description it seems that you have installed Central but have not actually installed the SMS Viewer. Please point your BlackBerry browser to www.getempower.com/ota and click on the SMS Viewer link. Since you already have Central installed hence on the next screen just click "Yes: I have Central, continue installing SMSViewer"

Thanks,
    Ani.
    07-27-09 02:31 AM
    From the description it seems that you have installed Central but have not actually installed the SMS Viewer. Please point your BlackBerry browser to Empower Apps and click on the SMS Viewer link. Since you already have Central installed hence on the next screen just click "Yes: I have Central, continue installing SMSViewer"

Thanks,
    Ani.
    I KNOW I installed both.... I went under Options >Advanced Options>Applications, and saw that SMS Viewer was installed...

I guess I'll try to OTA link.

I'm really frustrated at this point.
    07-27-09 03:18 PM
    I had this problem too. it's automatic. go to your sms box and you should see the new sms format.
    07-27-09 08:39 PM
    I do go to my sms mailbox, but its the same =/

when i go into town tomorrow ill try the OTA link
    07-27-09 10:00 PM
    okay so redownloaded it... and it worked! woohoo!

but its not threading my messages?!?!

does it only thread them if you have service and the message sends?

cause i dont have service where I live... kinda confused =/
    07-27-09 11:07 PM
    Help!! I paid for the app for my blackberry curve 9930, thought I set it up because I saved my settings & it's not working!! What am I doing wrong??
    01-08-12 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD