I've run a couple of searches both here and on Google to try to find a Currency Converter App that will work on the Storm. Unfortunately xe.com and one other did not work with the touchscreen once I had installed them.

Any ideas? Just want conversions between Euros and Dollars.

Thanks in advance.
    01-13-09 09:50 PM
    Google can do this for you.

Just Google "convert 1 usd to euro" and it will show the conversion at the top of the results page.
    01-13-09 10:07 PM
    Viigo has currency conversions that update daily.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 10:10 PM
    Thanks, ADay. That works, though the conversion result is a bit different than xe.com.

Jack: I had Viigo loaded before, but took it off when I didn't use it much. I guess I will give it another shot. Hopefully, the existing apps will come out with a new one for the Storm in a while.

Thanks
    01-14-09 05:57 AM
    WorldmateLive has a currency converter. Is WorkdMate. Live compatible with the storm though? I'm not 100% sure.

01-14-09 06:05 AM
    JackAttack: I reinstalled Viigo on my Storm, but I can only find rate listings for different currencies. No conversion application. (ie: 350 euros = _____ usd). Am I missing something?
    01-14-09 06:35 AM
    WorldmateLive has a currency converter. Is WorkdMate. Live compatible with the storm though? I'm not 100% sure.

Yes, they have a Storm version. Works great!
    01-14-09 07:19 AM
    JackAttack: I reinstalled Viigo on my Storm, but I can only find rate listings for different currencies. No conversion application. (ie: 350 euros = _____ usd). Am I missing something?
    No, I think you're right. Viigo isn't a direct converter and leaves the math up to you. Sorry.
    01-14-09 07:21 AM
    WML does the conversion for you. However, if you just want to occasionally do a conversion and don't want the rest of the stuff in WML, I'd go with ADay8945's suggestion.
    01-14-09 07:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD