I heart radio app not working this morning. The only thing I notice different is the new CW adds with pics of shows Hellcats and Nikita. They weren't there yesterday and now no matter what option I chose in Iheartradio it only shows the pic ad. Anybody else having this problem or know a fix? Using 8530 Curve btw.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-10 08:11 AM
    I heart radio app not working this morning. The only thing I notice different is the new CW adds with pics of shows Hellcats and Nikita. They weren't there yesterday and now no matter what option I chose in Iheartradio it only shows the pic ad. Anybody else having this problem or know a fix? Using 8530 Curve btw.

I am having this problem as well! I just got my Tour 4 days ago and I was afraid it was only me. The ad alone shows and also, when I click the trackball, the menu comes up as if I hit the menu button. I hope they fix this ASAP

09-07-10 09:24 AM
    I am having this problem as well! I just got my Tour 4 days ago and I was afraid it was only me. The ad alone shows and also, when I click the trackball, the menu comes up as if I hit the menu button. I hope they fix this ASAP

That's exactly what's happening to me too. Glad to know its more than just my model phone too.

09-07-10 10:04 AM
    Its working fine for me now. Don't see the ads either.

09-07-10 11:27 AM
    Yeah same here. Working fine without ads. I sent them an email about it earlier... Maybe they listened? Lol
    09-07-10 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD