amateurs...i think i have around 140 now....maybe 100 installed currently
    I think I can go to sleep now. That in itself was funny.
    02-23-10 12:59 AM
    Oh god, I've spent like $100 on apps. About $40 on apps, and $60 on themes. :X

I only keep about 6-7 themes on my phone though, and about 15 apps. I don't know why, but I get really anal about having 100MB+ free memory.
    02-23-10 02:14 AM
    Oh god, I've spent like $100 on apps. About $40 on apps, and $60 on themes. :X

I only keep about 6-7 themes on my phone though, and about 15 apps. I don't know why, but I get really anal about having 100MB+ free memory.
    Same exact thing here Glitch. Around the same money and about the memory. I'll add a theme and have to delete App World to get it back over 100.
    02-23-10 06:44 AM
    I'm like the op, I have purchased several apps but only use a select few. I don't think I paid full price for any I purchased but still it was lost money.
    02-23-10 08:22 AM
    Short answer - no. I love playing with my S2 but would rather waste my money on other stuff (and I do).

I haven't paid for any themes yet and don't plan on starting. I've found great themes for free in the themes forum that rival the ones I've liked in the CB store.

I have paid for some apps when they were on sale (meterberry, QL, and berry buzz) but only because I knew they were great apps that I'd use a lot. The only app I've paid for that I consider a waste now is simple weather. I like the free version of berry weather much much better. I would love to upgrade to the full version one day but just can't bring myself to spend $10 on a weather app. I'm waiting for it to go on sale.
    02-23-10 09:52 AM
    Somethings are worth buying. I had the free WB for the S1 but I really liked the way BW worked so I bought it on 1/2 price sale. I barely go a day w/o using Tether. Its expensive, but compared to the alternative - a bargain. Over the last year its already paid for itself. Docs to go Premium maybe 1X a week its really necessary; which might be an expensive waste for some, but to avoid the stress of not having it when out on the weekend and I need to get a clear view of a .pdf or edit a word chart - that's priceless. Free is great. Glad AIM, FB, Google Search and others are free. But some applications for business users I think are essential and cost money. But I would never buy an ap where I can get the same functionality for free. A farting ap is unnecessary. It may be something you like - but then you have to weigh the cost of it. If you decide you want to buy it, then its not a waste of $$.
    02-23-10 10:27 AM
    Great thread! I have about 102 apps currently on my Storm2. Never thought I would say that!!! LOL And luckily, my hubby doesn't even know (or appear to care) what Mobihand is on the credit card statements..heheeee!
    02-23-10 10:33 AM
    Great thread! I have about 102 apps currently on my Storm2. Never thought I would say that!!! LOL And luckily, my hubby doesn't even know (or appear to care) what Mobihand is on the credit card statements..heheeee!
    How many of those apps do you use. really.
    02-23-10 11:05 AM
    Luckyazz. :P. My wife flips out when she sees something from mobihand. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 12:44 PM
    Yeah, phones like the iphone and he droid entice you with all there apps. I think the last iphone commercial was touting over 100,000 apps. The problem is that 99% of them are either junk that you play with for 5 minutes, then never touch again, or icons that are really just links to a web page. But, saying that you have over 100,000 apps gets people to buy the phone. It's a great marketing strategy. I just checked my phone, and I have 18 3rd party apps. I probably use 8 to 10 on a fairly regular basis. 3 of my paid apps are PodTrapper (use it for listening to audio books), Garmin Mobile and BerryWeather. I'd buy them again without hesitation if I switched phones. I use those 3 all the time.
    02-23-10 01:03 PM
    Same exact thing here Glitch. Around the same money and about the memory. I'll add a theme and have to delete App World to get it back over 100.
    Same. Or I'll sit there like "Do I ever REALLY use that theme anymore? I haven't opened that app all week..." Or something like that.

We have issues.

And on the topic of the Mobihand credit card statements, that's why I'm glad me and my girlfriend have seperate accounts, she doesn't see how much I spend on apps, just "Oooo, you have a new theme / lock / ____ application!"
    02-23-10 02:21 PM
    great thread! I have about 102 apps currently on my storm2. Never thought i would say that!!! Lol and luckily, my hubby doesn't even know (or appear to care) what mobihand is on the credit card statements..heheeee!
    i too have bought many apps that i don't even use. I only have about 6 installed out of the 25 plus purchased. Themes are a different story i own about a good 20 top themes and use them for a day and remove them. My wife complains when she sees mobihand on the bank statements repeatedly. Lol

posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    oh god, i've spent like $100 on apps. About $40 on apps, and $60 on themes. :x

i only keep about 6-7 themes on my phone though, and about 15 apps. I don't know why, but i get really anal about having 100mb+ free memory.

that's more like it!!!
    02-23-10 03:40 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD