And I barely use any of 'em....

I guess that's a slight exaggeration, I mean I use apps like QL, WB, and MB everyday, several time a day, but I spent good money on a bunch of apps I never use on my Storm. Banking apps and drink making apps. The list goes on and on. I also have several themes. Those I use tho.....It's kind of like rearranging my bedroom, it makes it feel new.

Does anyone else waist money on apps for their storm 2.

I put this in the Storm 2 forum because I didn't have this prob with my curve, it just wasn't quite as addicting to pick up and "touch".
    02-22-10 06:49 PM
    I've had a Touch for over 2 years, have tons of apps, and have yet to spend a dime on any of them. I've not spent anything on apps for my S2, either. If I ever run across a TRUE MUST-HAVE, I MIGHT consider buying one. So far, that hasn't occurred.
    02-22-10 07:02 PM
    Does anyone else waist money on apps for their storm 2.
    No, I don't waste money on apps. If there is an app I know I'll use then I'll buy it, but otherwise I'll stick with free alternatives. A good example is Fixmo Tools, I would have definitely paid for it had Fixmo not offered it's beta users the free copy of the full version.
    02-22-10 07:04 PM
    Im suffering from theme withdrawal. i see themes, i use them for a few days and then it hits me, they're not as intuitive as zen so i switch back...its like drugs you start of feeling brand new just to be left searching for that feeling again
    02-22-10 07:04 PM
    If I buy I typically buy when on sale - but some apps warrant a cost (for me), others I'll just hunt for the free version. Remember to use software codes when purchasing from Mobihand - there's a thread on here where ppl share theirs..)
    02-22-10 07:07 PM
    I'm in the same boat as the op. I have spent tons of money on apps. Mainly themes tho. I'm a theme junkie. Don't know why but I know I've purchased over 25 themes. Geez, thats pretty bad huh?
    02-22-10 07:10 PM
    I do a lot of beta testing so the money part doesn't really become an issue. However there are quite a few apps and themes that are sitting in my account that are now null and void as they don't run on my 5.0 OS. It kinda messes with me everytime I see them.
    02-22-10 07:13 PM
    ^^^^^ Beat ya on this one homey!!!
    02-22-10 07:15 PM
    ^^^^^ Beat ya on this one homey!!!
    LMAO!!! That's fair.
    02-22-10 07:18 PM
    I've only bought a couple of apps: QL, Pattern Lock, and a few themes. All the rest of my apps were free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 07:30 PM
    I've only bought one (Berry Weather). The rest were all free.
    02-22-10 07:34 PM
    No I also have only purchased a small amount of apps and I use them daily. 3 Themes purchased as well and I use those too but not daily. Thankfully there are mostly quality free alternatives for what I want on my phone.
    02-22-10 07:55 PM
    I do. It's part of the fun of having these phones. Especially the cheap apps. I'll pay for some that are 1 or 2 bucks just to try them out. Not gonna hurt anything
    02-22-10 07:55 PM
    I did throw a couple of buck away with a few themes, but anything else I own (free or paid for) I use frequently. (See signature)

I buy if I have need for the app.
    02-22-10 08:07 PM
    If I think an app is a must have; then I buy it. I think that it is not essential then I go out look for free version of it.
    02-22-10 08:20 PM
    If I think an app is a must have; then I buy it. I think that it is not essential then I go out look for free version of it.
    define "must have". As long as a device runs Pandora, I'm good to go. All else is just gilding the lily.
    02-22-10 08:51 PM
    I too have bought many apps that I don't even use. I only have about 6 installed out of the 25 plus purchased. Themes are a different story I own about a good 20 top themes and use them for a day and remove them. My wife complains when she sees mobihand on the bank statements repeatedly. Lol

02-22-10 09:03 PM
    I too have bought many apps that I don't even use. I only have about 6 installed out of the 25 plus purchased. Themes are a different story I own about a good 20 top themes and use them for a day and remove them. My wife complains when she sees mobihand on the bank statements repeatedly. Lol

Lmao. I can relate with that 100%
    02-22-10 09:07 PM
    All else is just gilding the lily.
    I'm not totally sure I know what that means.....but I like it
    02-22-10 09:16 PM
    5 good apps a day is all I really use, the other 7 or 8 sit there.
    02-22-10 09:18 PM
    If I buy I typically buy when on sale - but some apps warrant a cost (for me), others I'll just hunt for the free version. Remember to use software codes when purchasing from Mobihand - there's a thread on here where ppl share theirs..)
    Thanks for the tip. I buy almost all of my apps on sale and that may just be my problem. I go on CB Apps and look at the deal almost every night before bed.

I mean I buy one or two bad PS3 games a year so buy my twisted justification it's not so bad to blow a couple bucks here and there. And I started making my own coffee in the AM so.............
    02-22-10 09:31 PM
    Thanks for the tip. I buy almost all of my apps on sale and that may just be my problem. I go on CB Apps and look at the deal almost every night before bed.

I mean I buy one or two bad PS3 games a year so buy my twisted justification it's not so bad to blow a couple bucks here and there. And I started making my own coffee in the AM so.............
    my worst PS3 game--Metal Gear Solid. got it as a gift. never finished the SP campaign and barely looked at the MP.

Best PS3 game--COD MW2. As much as I've already played it, I figure it's cost me less than 20 cents an hour, and that's dropping every day.
    02-23-10 12:14 AM
    Its hard to believe MGS was better in Ps2. Isn't it?

02-23-10 12:34 AM
    amateurs...i think i have around 140 now....maybe 100 installed currently
    02-23-10 12:37 AM
    Its hard to believe MGS was better in Ps2. Isn't it?

i have just the one version. mgs4. I don't like 3rd person shooters, so that makes it kinda a no-go for me to begin with. the colors are washed out. the story is goofy, the whole thing just turns me off. I like a straight up shooter (first person) like COD4 and MW2. I used to play a lot of resistance 2 also. Resistance had a better single player campaign than the second one, IMO, so I replayed that many times, then in R2 I played through SP just a couple of times, and spent most of my time in FFA. In MW2, I spend basically all my time in FFA.
    02-23-10 12:38 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD