Anyone having issue with getting viigo on the 9650 from VZ i go to eb address and it wont download and it dosent apear in the app store.
    06-13-10 04:08 PM
    Anyone having issue with getting viigo on the 9650 from VZ i go to eb address and it wont download and it dosent apear in the app store.
    I googled Viigo + BBgeeks and got a link that way. I couldnt get the Crackberry version. The one i have no says BBGEEKS. Unless you get a direct OTA it's impossible. I had the same issue.
    06-14-10 03:25 PM
    I was able to download it by typing Download | Viigo in my phone's browser. I removed the "www" Not sure if that makes a difference or not. They do not have it in their link, so I made sure I removed it.
    06-14-10 05:02 PM
    I was able to download it by typing Download | Viigo in my phone's browser. I removed the "www" Not sure if that makes a difference or not. They do not have it in their link, so I made sure I removed it.
    I heard that did work for some people. I never got it to work for me. I had to find another alternative. I also started using SNAPTU and synced that with Google Reader (which I already had set up). That's not too bad. Load time is faster than Viigo.
    06-15-10 10:22 AM
    Here's an OTA link. Perhaps it may work for some.

http://downloads.viigo.com/files/T9R...d?v=1276615415
    06-15-10 10:26 AM
    I heard that did work for some people. I never got it to work for me. I had to find another alternative. I also started using SNAPTU and synced that with Google Reader (which I already had set up). That's not too bad. Load time is faster than Viigo.
    That sounds cool. How did you set that up in Snaptu?
    06-15-10 10:30 AM
    nothing works i dont get it!
    06-15-10 11:21 AM
    nothing works i dont get it!
    Make sure you have your browser set to the BlackBerry version. I just changed mine to Firefox to test it out. It loaded the full HTML site. Be sure to use the BlackBerry browser so that it can detect your phone and prompt you with the correct download version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 11:36 AM
    That sounds cool. How did you set that up in Snaptu?
    Go to snaptu.com, get the mobile browser address and download to your phone. Then make a gmail account (unless you have one). Then you just go to "Reader" and add any RSS feed addresses. It's simple. Then in Snaptu you go to "Add Channels" and it gives you the option to Sync with Google Reader. And what's cool as you add stuff to GR, when you sync it only gives you what hasn't been added yet. You don't have to go through all your subscriptions every time.
    06-16-10 12:10 AM
    Thanks. I was trying to find it by going to Add App in Snaptu. I see that I had to look under News & Blogs. I just wish I knew how to make the text larger. Can this be done?

06-16-10 12:19 AM
    Thanks. I was trying to find it by going to Add App in Snaptu. I see that I had to look under News & Blogs. I just wish I knew how to make the text larger. Can this be done?

That i don't think so it doesn't have settings it appears.
    06-16-10 01:01 AM
    That i don't think so it doesn't have settings it appears.
    I was able to go into Settings from the main page of Snaptu and change the font size. It allows you to choose from Small, Med, & Large. I chose Large, but it's still not as large as I would like for it to be.

06-16-10 01:05 AM
    I was able to go into Settings from the main page of Snaptu and change the font size. It allows you to choose from Small, Med, & Large. I chose Large, but it's still not as large as I would like for it to be.

I checked last night and you were right there are settings, minimal but there are some.
    06-17-10 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD