Ok as you can see i am a newbie and im trying to install the .114 hybrid to my phone after using .75 for the past month. I went through the instructions to every detail and when it starts to download from the loader the phone gets to connect to device ROM checkpoint and then disconnects from my phone and says "Unable to complete the loading operation [unspecified error ecountered A:0x00000001]. Is there anything that im doing wrong because at this point im just frustrated and cant wait anymore for an official os. Can someone help with this problem i've been looking through the forums and couldnt find the answer so hopefully im not asking a question that has already been answered lol. thanks for the info in advance
    03-20-09 02:32 PM
    It sounds like you should uninstall 114, redownload and reinstall on your PC. Then wipe your phone and install again.
    Last edited by DJM1947; 03-21-09 at 12:12 AM.
    03-20-09 02:56 PM
    Ok as you can see i am a newbie and im trying to install the .114 hybrid to my phone after using .75 for the past month. I went through the instructions to every detail and when it starts to download from the loader the phone gets to connect to device ROM checkpoint and then disconnects from my phone and says "Unable to complete the loading operation [unspecified error ecountered A:0x00000001]. Is there anything that im doing wrong because at this point im just frustrated and cant wait anymore for an official os. Can someone help with this problem i've been looking through the forums and couldnt find the answer so hopefully im not asking a question that has already been answered lol. thanks for the info in advance

I have had the same issue every time I reinstall an OS. I had to uninstall the device OS, uninstall Desktop Mgr. Then I reinstalled DM 4.6 (it seems more stable) and reinstalled the device OS and it worked fine.

I think DM is a little glitchy sometimes. If this doesn't work I would try running Application Loader in the RIM folder in your programs and plug the phone into the computer with the battery out. You can read about it here:
    BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

Good luck!!
    03-20-09 04:06 PM
    Issue fixed? Keep us updated...we'll get you back up and running.
    03-20-09 04:08 PM
    ok guys thanks for the suggestions i will give it a try when i get home and give you guys an update if i have any other problems
    03-20-09 06:45 PM
    ok guys thanks for the suggestions i will give it a try when i get home and give you guys an update if i have any other problems
    Cool....and welcome..
    03-20-09 07:17 PM
    Let us know how it went!
    03-21-09 12:13 AM
    finally got a chance to try and..................... it worked!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys i'm up and running with .114 would not have gotten it to work without the help
    03-21-09 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD