Hey everybody im not sure if anyone out there is experiencing this problem but i tried downloading Prince of Persia from my blackberry appworld but when it starts to install i get an error message saying unable to install and it doesn't give me a clear reason for the failure . Now what ive noticed it is 847 kb but im running my 8900 on a 2g memory stick so im not sure if has to do with memory i even went in there and deleted some apps hoping that would help the problem but still no . so if anyone has any suggestions please I would appreciate the help .
    05-22-09 03:48 PM
    anything that's downloaded OTA will go into your app memory, check and make sure you have enough. if it's not that then it's probably on their end, you should contact them and let them know there's a problem.
    05-23-09 07:46 AM
    Hey Ninja thanks for the information but how do I go about checking my appmemory to see if I have enough memory for the game . If you can answer that you will be a life saver .
    05-23-09 09:26 AM
    just press alt + right shift (aA key) + H and the Help Me screen will come up, and tell you all kinds of stuff about your BB.
    05-23-09 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD