We are extremely proud to introduce Epic Applications� latest, and by far greatest, game for the BlackBerry platform--Humans vs Aliens! This fully animated and engaging tower-defense game is highly optimized for BlackBerries, resulting in ultra-smooth animations and gameplay. Humans vs Aliens is already available on Android and has been featured on the Google Market as well as Android Central. Android Police also selected it as an app of the week!

Here is a bit more about the game:
    Embark on an epic journey to save the Earth from the wrath of invading aliens! When aliens begin their attack, you must use your skills to fend them off with 17 unique and brilliantly animated humans ranging from flamethrowers to attack helicopters! Immerse yourself in 5 beautifully rendered locations as you unlock characters and fight off 9 different types of encroaching aliens. Fight your way through day and night against aliens that do everything from cloak themselves and fly above your defenders.

Try your skills at Unlimited Mode and see how long you can last against an unlimited flow of aliens. Meteors rain from the sky destroying both humans and aliens, making you stay on your toes!

Humans vs Aliens is launching with the introductory price of only $3.99 on the BlackBerry App World! https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs.../40278?lang=en

You can find the Android promo video here: . This is an app we really believe will be the next #1 app in the BlackBerry App World!
    05-03-11 09:59 AM
    will u upload it to mobihand cuz i cant access app world in my country, and is there a trial
    05-03-11 10:11 AM
    We will be posting a trial shortly, and will consider MobiHand, but the launch is occurring on App World.
    05-03-11 10:13 AM
    Yes pease, I would like a trial but this one does looks good. Are there music or sound effects?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-11 02:57 PM
    I'm interested in seeing how this improved from the beta

05-03-11 08:27 PM
    I'm interested in seeing how this improved from the beta

You will see it was polished quite a bit, and now has the full set of levels--quite a difference
    05-03-11 09:47 PM
    I am also in need of a tester with a 320x240 device (OS5.0+). We are very close to having it work on these devices, but I need someone to validate for us, thanks!
    05-03-11 09:48 PM
    We have just submitted the latest version to App World which supports 320x240 devices as well as significantly improved graphics across the board. We also fixed an issue impacting trackpad customers.

While we wait for approval, you can get a copy to try FREE now at https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_p...epicbeta&e=com

Let us know what you think and what device you are using!
    Swoll Pirate and meth0dical like this.
    05-08-11 05:57 PM
    We have just submitted the latest version to App World which supports 320x240 devices as well as significantly improved graphics across the board. We also fixed an issue impacting trackpad customers.

While we wait for approval, you can get a copy to try FREE now!

Let us know what you think and what device you are using!
    Thanks for the free copy. I really appreciate it. I have a Bold 9650 and it is working nice and smoothly, and NO LAG! This is a very fun game. I hope to see more games from you in the future.
    05-08-11 06:29 PM
    While we wait for approval, you can get a copy to try FREE now at *cant post urls yet*
    Huge thanks for the free copy, works great on my torch with absolutely no lag. Just wondering how this is a free trial, it seems like a full featured game to me.
    05-08-11 07:14 PM
    Huge thanks for the free copy, works great on my torch with absolutely no lag. Just wondering how this is a free trial, it seems like a full featured game to me.
    After a few levels, it will ask you to purchase
    05-08-11 07:15 PM
    I'll be purchasing when the update hits App World!
    05-08-11 07:17 PM
    Tour here on 5.0 and so far its pretty smooth and the game is addictive. Wish it had sound though but I can't complained. Good work!

05-08-11 07:34 PM
    Tour here on 5.0 and so far its pretty smooth and the game is addictive. Wish it had sound though but I can't complained. Good work!

Yeah sound would make this game 100% better.
    05-08-11 07:43 PM
    Yeah sound would make this game 100% better.
    We had sound, but the BlackBerry platform doesnt support sounds playing at the same time on CDMA phones, so it pretty much ruins it.
    05-08-11 07:47 PM
    Any chance to hotlink the icons to the BB keyboard in later revision? This would make selecting icons much faster on a non-touch BB opposed to using the trackball/pad.

05-10-11 02:52 PM
    Any chance to hotlink the icons to the BB keyboard in later revision? This would make selecting icons much faster on a non-touch BB opposed to using the trackball/pad.

In fact, it already does this and should even be drawing the letter on the screen (if you don't have a touch screen). What device and app version are you using?

Either way, you can select them using QWERTYU going from left to right.
    05-10-11 02:54 PM
    The update is now live!

- Support for 320x240 screens!
    - Significantly improved graphics across the board!
    - Fix for blocking issue at level 6 on non-touch devices

Get it now at App World: BlackBerry App World - Humans vs Aliens
    05-10-11 02:55 PM
    Man, how did I missed the shortcut? Thanks! If you don't mind me asking how many levels total in the whole game?

05-10-11 03:04 PM
    26 levels + Unlimited Mode

How are you liking the game?
    05-10-11 03:05 PM
    Also, anyone with 1.0, make sure you have upgrade to 1.1 for the improved graphics and bug fix!
    05-10-11 03:05 PM
    I think its great. Will definetly buy it at some point. Right now I have 30MB of memory left and this game is huge. I need to figure out what to delete to make room.

05-10-11 05:31 PM
    I think its great. Will definetly buy it at some point. Right now I have 30MB of memory left and this game is huge. I need to figure out what to delete to make room.

Make it happen
    05-10-11 06:12 PM
    We have posted version 1.2 for approval by App World, but as usual you can get it right now (including a FREE trial) from: https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_p...epicbeta&e=com

This version contains 2 fixes:
    - Blocking issue causing game to freeze on level 16 and Unlimited Mode on some devices
    - Display fix for small screen devices
    05-11-11 12:52 AM
    404 not found @ link
    05-11-11 07:14 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD