After emailing Hulu and requesting a Blackberry application, I received this message..

"Hi xxxxxx,

We have plans to bring Hulu Plus to as many devices as possible, starting with Sony Bravia and Vizio TVs in the near future, and the XBox in 2011. That said, we are continually evaluating new technologies, and will be adding more devices based on user demand.

Thanks,

Michael

Hulu Support"

What I gather from that is, the more requests for a Hulu Blackberry application, the more likely we will see one. So hey, if you took the time to read this, take a few more minutes and head over to hulu.com to request an application. With enough requests, we will definitely get their attention.
    07-18-10 01:03 PM
    Not gonna happen like that
    07-18-10 06:12 PM
    Glad others are as optimistic as I..

And what do you propose is the way to get Hulu's attention on Blackberry?

Why would they have a "suggestions" area on their site, if they weren't taking suggestions?
    07-18-10 08:15 PM
    Would only really work for unlimited data plans.
    07-18-10 10:06 PM
    The problem isn't Hulu, it is BlackBerry. Until BlackBerry supports Flash Hulu is not
    going to work, and all the suggestions and request are moot.
    07-18-10 11:34 PM
    By the timeframe they're considering I'm pretty sure flash 10.1 or so will be available.

The problem is its only going to be Hulu Plus, so I wager most won't care...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD